Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

I'm secretly enjoying this Alpha. It happened in my plans for 2012, but I never got around to writing it.

But seriously, have at it. No legal worries...

...as long as you give all of my films perfect scores next year. :) 

I once was working on a film about the GOP NH primary, a bit influenced by 2012. But then I fell behind.

And then Trump happened, which kind of threw out the general GOP framework.

Edited by 4815162342

O$corp Pictures Returns

After several years of reworking the company, O$corp Pictures is making a return to the big screen this year. Over the past years, the studio has had an excellent track record with horror film. Because of this, O$corp Pictures will almost be entirely devoted to creating horror flicks. The studio is planning to create sequels to several past horror films as well as bring back remakes. Mixed in of course, will be original horror films some, which will birth franchises and others which will be solo films. 

The studio will release low budget (sub 40 million) drama films to compete for awards. Only 1-2 of these films will be released each year. The studio has stated that it is pretty much moving away from big blockbusters and animated endeavors. This sadly means films like The Chronicles of Novara, Bartimeus Trilogy, King's of Cataclysm, and Dawn of Men will not be released. 

The studio's Y10 schedule is:

Bloody Mary- September 18th- directed by Sam Raimi and produced by Eli Roth. (Supernatural Horror)

Lake of Psychopaths- October 9th- directed by James Watkins (Slasher Horror Remake)

Public Eye- Limited November 6th and Wide December 4th- directed by Lee Daniels. (Drama)

Future Sequels 

Paranormal lamronaraP 3- The previous film made 38.4 million domestic -January Y11 (Supernatural)

The 13th Night II- The previous film was a remake and made 32.5 million domestic. -September Y11 (Slasher)

Fright Town 3- The previous film made 73.3 million domestic. -October Y11 (Mixed Horror)

Unbalanced VI- The previous film made 88.7 million domestic. -January Y12 (Mixed Horror)

Remakes

Seduction- February Y11 (Supernatural)

My Winter Retreat- August Y12 (Supernatural)

Six Souls- January Y13 (Supernatural)

Original 

370- Supernatural Horror- April Y11

Safe Space- Horror Comedy- July Y11

Next Door- Slasher Horror- March Y12

Salem's Lot- Based off Stephen King's Gothic Novel- October Y12

Triggered- Psychological Horror- April Y13

The Haunting in LA- Supernatural Horror- August Y13

The River- Based off the TV series | Supernatural Horror- October Y13

The Monk- Based off the 1796 Gothic Novel- November Y13

No dramas are currently be planned out. 

Edited by Hiccup23
  • Like 1

Narrowed the female lead to The Provider down to a few roles (Margot Robbie is a placeholder)

• Lupita Nyong'o
  • Alicia Vikander
  • Margot Robbie
  • Dakota Johnson
  • Lea Seydoux

Thoughts on who I should choose? It'll be a pretty intense role, some dark humor, violent moments, big drama (but restrained and nuanced)

18 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Narrowed the female lead to The Provider down to a few roles (Margot Robbie is a placeholder)

• Lupita Nyong'o
  • Alicia Vikander
  • Margot Robbie
  • Dakota Johnson
  • Lea Seydoux

Thoughts on who I should choose? It'll be a pretty intense role, some dark humor, violent moments, big drama (but restrained and nuanced)

I'd probably go with either Nyong'o or Robbie.

19 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

• Lupita Nyong'o
  • Alicia Vikander
  • Margot Robbie
  • Dakota Johnson
  • Lea Seydoux

Here is my rank on who I think would be good

1. Robbie

2. Vikander

3. Nyong'o

4. Seydoux

5. Johnson

EDWARD NADNY RETURNS TO PRODUCE A NEW FILM: "CHILDREN OF EDEN"

Edward Nadny, famed mogul of Blankments Productions, has returned from a long exile with a single new film in production. Described as a "Biblical epic musical," the project is believed to be an adaptation of Stephen Schwartz's little known musical, "Children of Eden." To be directed by J.A. Bayona, the film will star Chris Pine, Lupita Nyong'o, Shameik Moore, Nat Wolff, and Keith David, and budgeted at 180M, the film will release on December 25, Year 10. Nadny stated, "There has never been an epic adaptation of the first story ever, and I believe the combination of Schwartz's musical tale and Bayona's talent through direction will do the creation story justice. I can't wait to share it with you all."