lilmac

Whats the most times youve seen a movie in theaters?

Seen The Force Awakens 5 times so far in theatres. The only other film I've seen that many times was The Phantom Menace. Lol, I was only 9yo at the time. I also saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Avatar 4 times each. 

Will probably end up seeing Force Awakens 9 or 10 times in total. 

Avatar - 3 times. First with a group of friends opening day, second with my uncle, and third with my mother and grandma. You could tell the hype was real at the time, because my entire family was dead set against seeing it until they caved in when all of their friends and work buddies kept recommending it.

I believe I have only seen three movies three times, Revenge of the Sith, The Avengers and Man of Steel. but I am seeing Force Awakens in IMAX 3D tomorrow and that will make 3x for that. and I am planning on seeing it at least one more time after that. thus breaking my record.