Impact

Behind the Camera

And it's not Gemini, it's a straight-up Disney film. No need for Gemini in this iteration of CAYOM because Disney finally pulled its head out of its butt and started making good films again (Enchanted, Princess and the Frog, and Tangled).

Boo. Having your own animated studio made things all the more fun, especially since Disney shouldn't exist within the realm of CAYOM anyways.But regardless of you and your animated offerings, you shall fall. I plan on having an animated film every other year.

Actually I think I might remake my horror film from year 1 "Hotel of the Lost"It had quite promise until I made 2 sequels.Yeah a studio making pointless horror sequels, like that has never been done.

I will be returning when this is ready.I am going to re-do World of Warcraft, but not for "Year 1" or whatever we will call this.I have a piece I'm writing currently for NanoWrimo that is somewhat related to "Epic Sci Fi MOvie" that I mentioned in Year 47 preparations... Ryan Gosling stars.My studio name has changed over the years, and never really been a set in stone thing. "Socially Challenged Productions" will be the spin-off cmpany for my comedy/Apatow style films, the emotional/drama films will be "Empowering Creations" and my attempts at making kids films will be "Shiny Object Films"They all work under me, the big name being "Energized Entertainment" (Electric!)

Edited by Electric

Copy and paste in this forum isn't that good because of the ability for things to be in different fonts. It's a pain to try and get everything to be in the right font and size. Most forums have a single font that it just converts text into.

• Community Manager

When you click to reply, you see all those buttons giving you options? Click the top left button, the one that looks like a light switch, then paste, then click it again.It should copy normally that way.(Also you can just CTRL-A and select the font you want)Or just look at my guide:http://boxofficetheory.com/forums/index.php?/forum-21/announcement-8-how-to-tables-and-simple-paste/

Were getting the band back together! ;)Now we need to find Phil.(Darth T I have seen, don't know if he has registered here yet though)As well as Chris (Not registered here yet, but was on Mojo Ref.) and finally Lost (No clue where he is)