Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

9 hours ago, baumer said:

I've been silently begging for a big screen version of this for years.......really excited for this.

Me 2. My favorite book of all times..

Still not sure if i like the look of Pennywise 

• Like 1

The kid that he leads into the sewer is 5 years old. 5 year olds play video games in today's age but luring him with a balloon is how it was in the book and that's how it should stay in the movie.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, baumer said:

The kid that he leads into the sewer is 5 years old. 5 year olds play video games in today's age but luring him with a balloon is how it was in the book and that's how it should stay in the movie.

The balloon is iconic.  replacing it with a video game would have been idiotic.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 3

I agree the balloon is Iconic. It's also a symbol of innocence in my opinion. And getting Georgie into the sewer with that symbol of innocence is basically what started the entire Journey to the losers getting together. So yes that is an essential part of the movie.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Unlike many, this is one of my most anticipated movies of the year. I usually don't like the ideas of remakes but feel this one has a lot of potential if they get it right outside of Pennywise.

Please don't suck, please don't look like a flashy loud jump scare fest. It better be rated R too. I love the poster already.

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1