Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

I keep hearing these announcements for Stephen King novels made into movies and yet they never see the light of day.  Wasn't "Cell" supposed to be finished filming over a year ago for a 2014 release?  I really want to see IT as an updated movie, but damn are they making it hard for me to actually keep my hopes up that it'll really happen.

Are they actually going to call the film "It"? That sounds awful.

It (lol) is based on the extremely popular Stephen King book of the same name (which was turned into a popular mini-series with Tim Curry also of the same name).

I doubt he will be nearly as great as Tim Curry was as Pennywise. I feel this remake is unnecessary, the original miniseries still holds up. The kid actors were so great in it.

Edited by Mojoguy