Jack Nevada

Hayao Miyazaki's Films From Best to Worst

I'll startMy Neighbour Totoro *****Porco Rosso ******Princess Mononoke *****Kiki's Delivery Service *****Nausicaä of The Valley of the Wind **** 1/2Ponyo ****Spirited Away ****Howl's Moving Castle **1/2Never saw Laputa or Lupin III

i loved all his films especially Princess Mononoke, for me this is one of the best films i ever saw. I love everyting about it, the score, the story, the characters. Totoro as a film for kids is soooo good, i love it, i have a nephew that is 2 years aold and i am waiting to be older so to watch it, it's amazing

1. Spirited Away2. Princess Mononoke/Porco Rosso4. My Neighbor Totoro5. Nausicaä of The Valley of the Wind6. Howl's Moving Castle7. Castle in the Sky8. Kiki's Delivery Service9. PonyoHaven't seen Lupin either

• Like 1

1. Princess Mononoke2. Spirited Away3. Castle in the Sky4. Kiki's Delivery Service5. My Neighbor Totoro6. Castle of Cagliostro7. Nausicaa8. Porco Rosso9. Howl's Moving Castle10. Ponyo

Edited by CloneWars
  • Like 1

My Neighbour Totoro B-

Porco Rosso B-

Princess Mononoke B-

Kiki's Delivery Service Not seen yet

Nausicaä of The Valley of the Wind B-

Ponyo Not seen yet

Spirited Away A-

Howl's Moving Castle A+

Laputa / Castle in the Sky B+

Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro Not seen yet