Impact

CAYOM-Year 3-Oscar nominations-Winners to be on Thursday.

Well usually I got votes as soon as I put this up. I didn't realize I was leaving so soon either or that it would go on so dang long.....

Well, it takes quite a bit of time to do the votes, and I've gotten up to Cinematography done,.

I'vw got a business meeting today, and just got dumped a huge pile of work, but I promise I'll have the ballot done by tomorrow. Have to tweak a few things after revisiting the films.

I have a theory to what 48's ballot will look like for one film. I will have to see how correct I am. ;)

I'm actually going to rank Genesis as 6th for everything and write in Spongebob Squarepants 2 in for 5th place.I'll get mine in tonight.

Well as odd as it sounds-I actually remember the names of most of the films that won the first 20 CAYOM years. (Then again I know tons of odd movie trivia...people always want to ask me stuff about films. And not just how much they made. Hey I can even name every BP winner ever without looking with there years even. As well as other odd stuff about Oscars and things....)

Wow year 1 and 2 Oscars-they are like the 30s considering how many wins they got :P

Looking at year 2, USS Seawolf was the best of the noms. It won a few yet lost picture. Oddly the winner of picture won just 1 other Oscar. (Dang is this the 30s??? :lol:) Even odder was how Eternal Sleep won director yet came in 4th in picture. (that also happened in year 1 with the director winner)