The Stingray

Who should be the next Batman villain/s?

The next Batman villain/s.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Batman villain/s?

• Bane
    • Black Mask
    • Catwoman
    • Clayface
    • Deadshot
    • Harley Quinn
    • Hugo Strange
    • Hush
    • Joker
    • Killer Croc
    • Mad Hatter
    • Man-Bat
    • Mr. Freeze
    • Penguin
    • Poison Ivy
    • Ra's al Ghul
    • Riddler
    • Scarecrow
    • Two-Face
    • Other

I want to see a proper Two-Face in the future, with a split personality. I loved Harvey in TDK but he was just a pissed off Harvey Dent instead of Two-Face.And since Catwoman and Bane have their credibility back it's time for the same to happen to Freeze and Ivy.

Edited by ddddeeee

You can sort of divide the villains up into distinct groups: The crime bosses, the lone wolves, and the megalomaniacs.Black Mask and a redone Penguin are great opportunities for crime/mob boss villains, since the Nolanverse has done Falcone and Maroni.Riddler would be a great lone wolf villain. One could go dark and make him a Zodiac-style serial killer, or one could go gray and make him just as intelligent and puzzling, but more of a quasi-villain who isn't really interest in harming people or even committing crime, but rather stumping Gotham's finest with mysteries and tricks. Some parts of the comics have even turned Riddler into sort of an antihero who aids Batman in figuring out the plans of other evil masterminds.A revamped Mr. Freeze would be a great tragic megalomaniac.

• Like 1

A new Mr. FreezeI would like to seeDr. StrangeBlack Mask or HushClayfaceKiller CrocPoison Ivy as well.Knowing WB it be thisBatman 1 Riddler and PeguinBatman 2 Joker and Harley QuinnBatman 3 Two Face and catwomanIn the new series WB will make sure Riddler, Peguin, Joker, Two Face, and Catwoman are used. I wish WB will use new villains and give some villains a proper big screen portrayal.

I think out of all of them, The Riddler is one I want to see in a new series. It could bring out the best out of Batman with detective skills and the best out of the villain, since he will keep the audience and characters guessing in every scene.

I think in 2nd, I would want to see the Killer Croc. It would be a nice escape from the previous series and really set a new tone for the reboot. Just as long as the CGI is done right. I don't want a Lizard ruining the new Batman series.

I would like Hush to be in the new one as the physical threat with Ridder posing the pyschological threat. The Riddler can lead GPD and Batman on a crazy goosechase to the crazed killer the city is trying to take down, Hush. All the while, Riddler begins to show his more sinister side instead of just some crazy guy. He's a force to be reckoned with.

This can really showcase a side of Batman that live action films haven't done - the detective.

Lastly, I would like Harley Quinn to have some kind of cameo in it. I think that would be cool.

This is what I would like to see and do:

My vote for villains goes to Black Mask, Penguin and Killer Croc.

My storyline for the movie would be something like this: first of all I would do it less realistic, more visual and comic-booky (not campy), but no less serious, than the Nolan Batmans. The aesthetic could be something like the graphic novel Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth, although a bit less surreal. Black Mask would be ruling the criminal underworld in Gotham City. Killer Croc, a mutated freak, is raised by a Voodoo cult in a swamp somewhere in the American South. Killer Croc later slaughters all the members of the cult. Meanwhile, the Penguin, a less animalistic freak, but also a crime boss, is losing more and more control of Gotham's criminal underworld to Black Mask. The Penguin also runs a f**ked up freak show that goes to messed up locations across America and displays freaks to messed up people who would pay to see freaks. At one of their shows they go the swamp mentioned earlier where a certain croc resides. Killer Croc kills all the guests and the other freaks, but he doesn't kill the Penguin. The Penguin kind of adopts him and brings him to Gotham City, to reclaim Gotham's criminal underworld from Black Mask. And the Batman has to save Gotham from the war that ensues.

All of this, of course, has to be done in a very dark, horror movie kind of way...

It's a shame Catwoman was just done because there is an awesome storyline between Catwoman and Black Mask that would make for some wonderful dark and dramatic stuff.Comic spoilers below:

Black Mask is setting up shop as a crime boss in Gotham, Catwoman steals from his operations to give money to the poor. Black Mask uncovers her secret identity and wages a war against her, blowing up buildings she endowed with the stolen money, attacking friends, and finally tracking down her sister and brother-in-law. He brutally tortues the brother-in-law to death and forces her sister to eat pieces of the husband's corpse, resulting in the sister going insane. He also kidnaps Catwoman's friend and ward Holly Robinson for torture. All of this results in Catwoman getting intensely angry and she goes after Black Mask for the kill.

^ Stuff like that would instantly separate a new Batman from any of the preceding series so far,

Edited by 4815162342

Dang sorry for bumping a dead topic-I saw this on the whose online screen (which for some reason guests love to view dead topics) and thought it said a user was on here and I thought the last post was more recent and read it wrong. :lol: