hasanahmad

Jeremy Renner quitting acting for a while: Box Office affect?

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=748952

i guess he saw reviews for Bourne Legacy?

Actor Jeremy Renner has ordered his agent to clear his schedule after growing tired of constant filming. The star has worked nonstop since shooting to fame in the gritty war drama "The Hurt Locker," starring in eight movies back-to-back since 2008.

Bing: Jeremy Renner in 'Bourne' franchise

He is now taking a break from work in a bid to lead a normal life and reacquaint himself with friends and family. Renner tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I've purposefully put my head in a hole and told my agent I need a break. I'll catch up on some movies, do a bit of reading, mend some friendships, see family and friends I haven't seen and slowly integrate back into real life.

"I've been so lucky. I've got to travel to parts of the planet I'd never even heard of. It's been like the blinders coming off. It's lonely. I'm doing the most amazing things and couldn't be happier, but I have no one to share it with other than a director or someone I've just met. So now I'm back in L.A. after two years, and I've just seen my brother, and I'm like, 'Where do I begin?'"

Renner's latest, "The Bourne Legacy," opens in theaters on Friday, Aug. 10.

• Like 1