Neo

Inhumans | ABC TV Special Event Series

I always like how Black Bolt was mute by choice since if he ever talked it was like a WMD. Plus his costume is just badass and hey, look at who is his wife, now that's my kind of redhead.

Posted Image

It's good to be the king. ;)

There is actually an episode of the 1981 Spider-Man animated series where a romance springs up between Medusa and Spidey. :o

Posted Image

• Like 1

The weird thing is the Inhumans are very connected to the Fantastic Four. Medusa and Crystal were even on the team for awhile and Crystal used to be with Human Torch(

but eventually married Quicksilver

).

It's this kind of stuff(like The Punisher and Spider-Man) that make me wish Marvel held the movie rights to all of their characters. 

• Like 2

The weird thing is the Inhumans are very connected to the Fantastic Four. Medusa and Crystal were even on the team for awhile and Crystal used to be with Human Torch(

but eventually married Quicksilver

).

It's this kind of stuff(like The Punisher and Spider-Man) that make me wish Marvel held the movie rights to all of their characters. 

If Marvel did have rights to all their characters, we might not get an Inhumans movie. Probably wouldn't have gotten GotG, either. We'd get X-Men and Fantastic Four. Still, now that we have gotten/are getting those others, I wouldn't mind if the FF came back. I'm fine with X-Men not being part of the MCU, though.

• Like 4

If Marvel did have rights to all their characters, we might not get an Inhumans movie. Probably wouldn't have gotten GotG, either. We'd get X-Men and Fantastic Four. Still, now that we have gotten/are getting those others, I wouldn't mind if the FF came back. I'm fine with X-Men not being part of the MCU, though.

I think if Marvel had X-Men they would have to have an X-Men universe

• Like 1

The absence of FF is actually the one that is felt the most in the MCU. Not really for the FF themselves, but for their world and villains: Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer and maybe the Skrulls who are owned by Fox too (though I hope not).

• Like 2

Okay… I wanna know if they'd even consider including Kamala Khan in this. Sure, she's new, but she's mega popular and pull in more teens (especially teen girls!) to the audience, I think.

They need the Carol Captain Marvel movie before Kamala's movie. I wish it happens though. Kamala Khan definitely feels like Peter Parker for the new generation.