Goffe

Whats is the most [b]uninteresting[/b] movie of october?

Sinister: at least the trailer is interesting.Argo: ZZzzzZZHere Comes the Boom: OMG this looks boring.Seven Psychopaths: chased because a kidnapping of a dog (level Premiun Rush's absurd premisse)Alex Cross: Tyler Perry as the main star? Killing Them Softly: another bland crime thriller? Chasing Mavericks: about surf, nuff said.Fun Size: high school comedy with nothing newSilent Hill: Revelation 3D: "StraightToDVD: Adventures in cinemas 3D"the most boring month of the year

Argo looks awesomeSeven Psychopaths is by the director of In Bruges and the trailer is great so I'm thereKilling Them Softly is from the director of the Assassination of Jesse James and it has a great trailer so I'm there as well

Edited by 4815162342

Um, Argo looks fantastic. This having thought Gone Baby Gone and The Town were overrated.Killing Them Softly looks great as well.Seven Psychopaths sounds retarded like Hit & Run but the cast is so much better and so is the director, so I have faith.Why are any of these in your list?The rest do look awful though, not sure if Sinister is supposed to be good, but horror's not my thing. Fun Size looks like a poor Project X which is saying something. Alex Cross looks even worse than Abduction, again that really says something. Silent Hill sequel 6 years after the hilarious first movie, heh, all these movies have their own statements. I hope Here Comes the Boom flops. Hard. They made a movie last year, it was called Warrior. It was fantastic. There is no need for Kevin James to attempt this with gutter humour. But, it'll probably gross 10x as much or something.