The Movie Man

BEST MALE Action Stars of YesterYear Using Body/Hands/Feet in Movies

Here are 20 Action Stars OF YESTERYEAR Using Body/Hands/Feet - Discuss/Opinions? And yes I probably left some out but I wanted to pick a group most here know about, so you can add them in a post, and if this works out good enough, I can add them to the 2nd poll, or the Best of 10.BUT FOR NOW, DISCUSS THESE 20 IN A POST BELOW - AND PICK THE ONES THAT YOU THINK ARE GREAT FOR THE POLL!Arnold SchwarzeneggerBATMANBruce LeeChuck NorrisChris HemsworthDwayne The Rock JohnsonDolph LundgrenJackie ChanJason StathamJean Claude Van DammeJeremy RennerJet LiMatt DamonMel GibsonRussell CroweSteven SeagalSylester StalloneThomas JaneVin DieselWesley Snipes

Edited by The Movie Man

Why is Batman an option? He's a fictional character.

Because I had an extra spot, and all of these are enhanced with Movie Magic anyway. And Batman on the screen is a fighter, so I throught I would throw him in for whoever wants to vote for him. Edited by The Movie Man

Wow, 30 views and no one....well I only made this up as when I tried to read the Expendable reviews I got stuch reading 3 pages on what a badass Dolph is, that I even forced Dolph into this poll, when he probably was even worthy...or another basicallt talking over my thread of classic actors why YO ADRIANNE Stallone wasn't list among the classic actors that he had no place belonging.

Wow, 30 views and no one....well I only made this up as when I tried to read the Expendable reviews I got stuch reading 3 pages on what a badass Dolph is, that I even forced Dolph into this poll, when he probably was even worthy...or another basicallt talking over my thread of classic actors why YO ADRIANNE Stallone wasn't list among the classic actors that he had no place belonging.

Because in the end Lundgren doesn't fit the bill as an action star. Is he an imposing physical actor? Of course. But that's not the same as an action star.