Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread

Ariadne    375

Its here.

I've gone through the whole thread twice and I can't see anything. Till I see evidence to the contrary I'm going to pretend this isn't happening.

firedeep    6,542

'Akira' Production Offices Shut Down As Warner Bros. Scrutinizes Budget (Exclusive)

http://www.hollywood...ner-bros-278729

300 Sequel May Finally Have Landed A Solid Title

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/300-Sequel-May-Finally-Have-Landed-Solid-Title-28661.html

Edited by firedeep

rb02    170

What heck is with these projects being halted?

In the case of Akira, it's probably good business sense. I have no idea what the hell this thing is. As that Scott Pilgrim movie proved, what is good on AICN guarantees nothing in the real world. With respect to Paradise Lost, they best get cracking- that's a goldmine in the making.

Neo    10,726

Inception 2? Apparently over at CBM there is an article about it. The author says its from a WB insider and it says its Nolan's next movie.

fishstick    6,201
Fuck, this sounds amazing!

What`s Blade Runner going to be remake or sequel? Also, any hope Daniel Craig plays an android? Now that`s a role where I`d totlaly see him in, also robot in Robocalypse. And, no, it isn`t sarkasm. I think that his metalic acting would be perfect for those roles.

kyky    106

Fuck, this sounds amazing!What`s Blade Runner going to be remake or sequel? Also, any hope Daniel Craig plays an android? Now that`s a role where I`d totlaly see him in, also robot in Robocalypse. And, no, it isn`t sarkasm. I think that his metalic acting would be perfect for those roles.

lmao even though i don't agree i still think you're funnybut is hardy capable of only playing bad guy/badass roles?

fishstick    6,201

I`m sorry but you are wrong. DC would kill in Rutger Hauer role. Kill.Didn`t Hardy play a sensitive man in Wuthering Heights? And in Star Trek Nemesis?

Edited by fishnets