Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

WB loves to throw money at idiotic ideas nowadays it seems. For each one they have the good sense to get rid of they dredge up another.

Why so negative? Were you against Paradise Lost? Makes sense financially Smith is a star and would do great business. What about Here there Be Monster, 300: BoA, Pacific Rim, JtGk, Logan's Run, All You Need is Kill and Blade Runner are these all bad idead?

Or at least a good damn director. You'd think considering his first Oscar-nominated role was with Michael Mann, that would convince him but I guess not. He's never worked with a Scorcese, a Scott, or a Spielberg. Say what you will about Tom Cruise but at least he's worked with directors that would, you know, actually challenge him. That's why I'm almost positive After Earth will be a weak film because you're talking about a huge ego in Smith and a HUGE ego in Shyamalan.

I'm glad that Smith signs for yet another sequel with yet another quality director for yet another challenging role. The only remaining question is how can Jaden sneak into the project. Bring on Hancock 2, please!

We don't know who the director is.

Oh, jesus, who needs Perry Mason? It`s everyone`s great grandparents favorite show if great grandparents are still alive, that is.

And who wants to bet PM the way of RDJ will be just like SH who is just like TS who is just like RDJ? Now we are talking about an actor who needs something challenging. BTW, his Oscar nom for Tropic Thunder was one of the worst gimmicks ever.

Edited by fishnets

Or at least a good damn director. You'd think considering his first Oscar-nominated role was with Michael Mann, that would convince him but I guess not. He's never worked with a Scorcese, a Scott, or a Spielberg. Say what you will about Tom Cruise but at least he's worked with directors that would, you know, actually challenge him. That's why I'm almost positive After Earth will be a weak film because you're talking about a huge ego in Smith and a HUGE ego in Shyamalan.

hugh frickin jackman has worked with more top directors than will smith... he doesn't have to be leonardo dicaprio and work with every top director known to man... but come on.