Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

March

March 7

Edge of Tomorrow

March 14

Veronica Mars

April

April 18

Transcendence

May

May 23

BlendedJuly July 25Jupiter Ascending

August

August 8

Into the Storm

October

October 3

Untitled New Line Horror Film

December

December 12

Inherent Vice

December 18

The Hobbit: There and Back Again

January

January 16

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

February

February 6

Run All Night

February 27

Focus

March

March 27

Get Hard

May

May 8

Mean Moms

May 15

Mad Max: Fury Road

June

June 5

San Andreas

June 12

Entourage

June 26

Pan

July

July 15

Batman vs Superman

September

September 12

The Intern

October

October 23

The Conjuring 2

December

February

February 12

How To Be Single

May

May 27

Untitled Lego Movie

September

September 26

Ninjago

TBAThe Man from U.N.C.L.E.SpartacusThe RevanantThe Leonardo JobThe StandMad Max: FuriosaAkiraParadise LostTimelessBlade Runner 2 

They have amazing line-up and no question that they`ll own 2012 and 2013. I didn`t know Jack&Giant Killer is their baby. Now that`s a movie flying under radars. Also, big hopes for Pacific Rim.

Surprised no trailer/teaser or no recent info on this one. Really excited to see the giants.

I know, right? I hope the movie is great and really breaks out. 2012 and 2013 are going to be amazing for fantasy and sci if fans.

Amazing is not the right word.PrometheusGravityJohn CarterLockoutTotal RecallJupiter AscendingPacific RimSIngularityStar Trek 2RobopocalypseHorizons

At least half of those have the potential to be downright horrid.

Which ones? Prometheus will be a great movie. ST2 and Pacific Rim I see as being knockouts for PAR and WB. Spielberg with robots how can that fail. Singularity has a great premise. From the directors of the Matrix, its right in their genre. Thats more than half. The other five I see 2 winners and 3 that are up in the air (Gravity, John Carter and Total Recall).

Which ones? Prometheus will be a great movie. ST2 and Pacific Rim I see as being knockouts for PAR and WB. Spielberg with robots how can that fail. Singularity has a great premise. From the directors of the Matrix, its right in their genre. Thats more than half. The other five I see 2 winners and 3 that are up in the air (Gravity, John Carter and Total Recall).

From most to least likely to suck:Total RecallLockoutHorizonsGravityJohn CarterPacific RimRobopocalypsePrometheusI know nothing about Singularity, Jupiter Ascending and I'm confident in ST2.