Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

Ridley Scott Offers Blade Runner Sequel Update

I'm going through Blade Runner now, likening the process to his work on Prometheus. You start off with a blank sheet and you start to evolve. Sometimes you walk into this wilderness of mirrors that don't make any sense at all. Then, suddenly, two and two do make four and you think, 'Oh, that's good,' and you put that up there. It's a series of paving stones.

Well, I did meet with Alcon, the company that owns it and is planning to do the remake with Ridley. I did meet with them, but I think at that point they just wanted to meet me and I don’t think they have any plans of using any of the original people, although I can’t say for sure. I do think, let me just say it right here, I do think it would be a disappointment to the audience not to have Rachel in it but you know what, folks in Hollywood make mistakes all the time.

http://www.craveonline.com/film/interviews/203491-im-nexus-7-sean-young-on-jug-face-catwoman-and-more

:rofl:  EPIC FAIL..

Did you do research on these writers? I would guess not. First off Lantern probably suffered from to many writers involved. Green is probably the 2nd best writer out of this team, has Gods and Kings and one more prolific movie coming up. I think it was Berlanti/GUggenhein with the weaker resume.

Hey Neo?? This movie is going to FAIL and furthermore, is completely unncecessary in the long run... :nicethread: 

Get over it, I know why you dislike it and hope it fails. Never predict based on personal feelings on writers/actors/directors. So good luck with your predictions that will turn out wrong.

Alcon—they’re the ones that own it and apparently they have Ridley to direct it — and when I met with them they didn’t make any offer-plans to include me. And when I called Ridley Scott’s office, he doesn’t call me back. So I guess they’re going to go, like, prequel or…I don’t know what they’re going to do. But my official opinion is that, if they don’t include me in it, everybody should boycott it. Because it’s stupid not to have me in it. It’s really stupid. That’s my opinion! I mean, you try to tell people something sensible in Hollywood and sometimes they just don’t listen, you know. And they usually pay the price too, because everybody’s an expert.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/08/06/sean-young-jug-face/