Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

This means we are never going to see a Roger Deakin shot Star Wars film. That makes me extremely sad. 

I love science fiction; I don’t like science fantasy, and there’s a big difference. I like the futurism of science fiction and the idea that maybe this world could exist.”

also i hope this is a suicide squad situation where all the jared leto scenes are in the trailers (i seem to remember him being cast pretty late into production so maybe?) because he's all over that fucking trailer with that stupid fucking buffalo bill voice he's doing.

• Like 1

It gets me more and more every time I see a big action trailer with rapid cutting and blaring music in which, near the end, someone inevitably shouts "WHERE IS HE?!!" at someone else, in what's supposed to be this emotionally intense moment that helps sell you on the movie. Except, who the fuck is "he"? Why is this random person shouting at another random person? Why should I care? You can make your trailer a self-contained piece of work while still getting your explosions and shit in there. You can also use these random out-of-context snippets carefully so that they increase the intrigue instead of just assaulting the audience with shit that means absolutely nothing on any level until you see it in the actual movie. 

• Like 2