Impact

What 2012 Film will have the most Oscar nominations?

34 members have voted

1. 1. What 2012 film will have the most nominations?

• The Hobbit
    • Les Miserbeles
    • Life of Pi
    • Lincoln
    • Silver Linings Playbook
    • Other film

I expect Argo to win the screenplay. They have to throw it a bone and it ain`t winning Picture and Director although it`s going to be nominated.I don`t quite get why The Hobbit is on the list. Oscar predictors don`t have it in any major category and it`s likely to miss out on some techs that LOTR used to get nominated for as well. Competition is just way too strong and WB is bent on securing some noms for TDKR.

Edited by fishnets

Both only might get 1 or no Oscar nominations.

Shhh don't make me depressed. BTW-that will be a bit hard for Avengers to not be nominated. Its one of the biggest films ever.In the past 30 years-only 3 Men and a baby and SM3 have won the year with no Oscar nominations.

Shhh don't make me depressed.BTW-that will be a bit hard for Avengers to not be nominated. Its one of the biggest films ever.In the past 30 years-only 3 Men and a baby and SM3 have won the year with no Oscar nominations.

Both of which aren't very good movies. Avengers can probably still get in for either Sound Editing, or VFX.

Picture

Director

Actor-Jackman

Sup. Actror-Crowe

Sup. Actress-Hathaway

Adapted Screenplay

Editing

Art Direction

Cinematography

Costumes

Sound Editing

Makeup

Sound Mixing

Original Song

14 nominations and 11 wins.

Les Mis won't win Screenplay, I'm thinking more like this:

Picture

Director

Actor-Jackman

Sup. Actror-Crowe (I have a feeling he could win, but only if the film sweeps beyond gigantic proportions)

Sup. Actress-Hathaway

Sup. Actress-Barks

Adapted Screenplay

Editing

Art Direction

Cinematography

Costumes

Sound Editing

Makeup

Sound Mixing

Original Song

15 noms, and 11 wins

Both of which aren't very good movies. Avengers can probably still get in for either Sound Editing, or VFX.

It is hard year for blockbuster to get in.visual effects you going to haveLife of PiThe Hobbitwhihch leaves three others spots left. I guessing the Avengers will make it in but it could happen with one or no nomination.

avengers is this year avatar, just not happening and more likely than not little to no nominations alas...voted for miserables too , i've read the book , seen the films so i'm open to the musical ought to be interesting and i like the cast!just don't know about the hobbit, they dragged their feet so much for LOTR that now that hobbit is a trilogy i wonder if they won't be proned to wait and see if he can duplicate his previous feet of consistency and producing a grand scope film again