Neo

Phase 3 (CA3 - 5/6/2016) Marvel Dates 5 Mystery Movies

Not really on topic, but SOOOOOO not deserving of its own thread...

The Albert Pyun/Matt Salenger "Captain America" movie from the 90s is finally getting a true Blu-ray release. (And not that "Send me $25 and I'll send you a homemade Blu-ray" thing that Albert Pyun was doing through his webpage a few years back)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BCMT49I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Just in time to be a year late in cashing in on the highest grossing CBM ever.

I was surprised this didn't happen 2 years ago when the hype leading up to TA was really building.

I am loving the Planet Hulk/World War Hulk storylines.  Makes sense although I wonder how they'll transition Hulk from a sympathetic character (Avengers 2/Hulk solo film) to the villain (Avengers 3).

hmmm is Hulk truely a villian there? Or even 'not-sympathetic'?

Btw, I do know / own the stories, but I do not think there is 100% good or bad in a lot of Marvel story lines, but even more difuse in that story line.

Whedon likes those not 100% black and white characters, might get interesting alone for that (but I am already hooked)

Edited by terrestrial

I was never a fan of neither Hulk or Bruce Banner, so I can say for sure that my interest about a WWH/Planet Hulk story line in Avenger is pretty much zero. Mark Ruffalo's portrayal gets me to care about Bruce Banner a little, but I'm still not big on Hulk, so a movie where he's 90% being Hulk will do nothing for me :unsure: Besides, TA goes to great length of building up the understanding/sympathetic relationship between Stark and Banner, having it all broken down by a WWH is pretty stupid IMO.

I think there's so much more better stories from Avengers to be adapted onscreen anyway.

I was never a fan of neither Hulk or Bruce Banner, so I can say for sure ..... Mark Ruffalo's portrayal gets me to care about Bruce Banner a little, but I'm still not big on Hulk, so a movie where he's 90% being Hulk will do nothing for me :unsure: Besides, TA goes to great length of building up the understanding/sympathetic relationship between Stark and Banner,.....

Ruffalo's portrayal was the first Dr. Banner movie interpretation that I liked (too?), even very much so. The probably 90% being Hulk detail let me be wary also.

But especially the rather not 100% bad detail of that story line (Hulk has a reason here to be very angry at the ppl behind his Planet Hulk experience IMHO) and the already established relationship with Tony Stark let me assume it might be possible they add an twist to the story line we might not expect, and that twist might even be only a small one, but if chosen wisely it might change the complete tone and outcome of the movie.

I do not know how famous the word/sally is, but do you know this one by Archimedes:

Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world => small tool/detail, big effect, who knows what Whedon might do ...

Only to hypothesise a bit (and as I am no Whedon or Marvel person, this example is in no way a small change of the original story):

let the fights in the upcoming movies be one of the reasons he ends on another planet or Thanos world or... might be doable even as a Banner / Hulk mix.

And then some humans (e.g. Council in combi with or Dr. Strange and friends alone or....) are (unknowingly?) responsible for the death of ... lets say co-prisoners there, someone or many he emotional strongly connected with.

Some rage-alien planet influence mix let him be even more out of control rage-wise as usual, but the hinted on emerging awareness / intelligence of Hulk is now fully developed, plus he might have gained either alien technology or knowledge => he might be able to do some serious harm on earth. So the Avengers job might be to not only to stop him, but also to help him on Tony Stark's insistence.

I am sure there are thousands of possibilities so I am very optimistic for the moment

I trust in Whedon more then the other comic book movie creatives, as it seems to be nowadays to be 'en vogue' to claim to be a fan of this or that comic, but Whedon at least wrote years before his involvement in Avengers already comics and I see a lot of his work as at least a bit comic book world influenced, including his Buffy series

Ruffalo's portrayal was the first Dr. Banner movie interpretation that I liked (too?), even very much so. The probably 90% being Hulk detail let me be wary also.

But especially the rather not 100% bad detail of that story line (Hulk has a reason here to be very angry at the ppl behind his Planet Hulk experience IMHO) and the already established relationship with Tony Stark let me assume it might be possible they add an twist to the story line we might not expect, and that twist might even be only a small one, but if chosen wisely it might change the complete tone and outcome of the movie.

I do not know how famous the word/sally is, but do you know this one by Archimedes:

Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world => small tool/detail, big effect, who knows what Whedon might do ...

Only to hypothesise a bit (and as I am no Whedon or Marvel person, this example is in no way a small change of the original story):

let the fights in the upcoming movies be one of the reasons he ends on another planet or Thanos world or... might be doable even as a Banner / Hulk mix.

And then some humans (e.g. Council in combi with or Dr. Strange and friends alone or....) are (unknowingly?) responsible for the death of ... lets say co-prisoners there, someone or many he emotional strongly connected with.

Some rage-alien planet influence mix let him be even more out of control rage-wise as usual, but the hinted on emerging awareness / intelligence of Hulk is now fully developed, plus he might have gained either alien technology or knowledge => he might be able to do some serious harm on earth. So the Avengers job might be to not only to stop him, but also to help him on Tony Stark's insistence.

I am sure there are thousands of possibilities so I am very optimistic for the moment

I trust in Whedon more then the other comic book movie creatives, as it seems to be nowadays to be 'en vogue' to claim to be a fan of this or that comic, but Whedon at least wrote years before his involvement in Avengers already comics and I see a lot of his work as at least a bit comic book world influenced, including his Buffy series

Hi terrestrial  :D Always nice to see a fellow fan, even nicer to get to discuss our common interests.

I like your scenarios. But I have doubts that with a 2h30, 3h at the most for a movie, we can't get it all fleshed out for the Hulk back story. Especially with a movie like TA where the focus has to be spread out at least evenly among the superheroes.

But I think what it boils down to in the end is that I just don't care much for the character Hulk, so I admit that when saying WWH in TA will never interest me, I'm biased  :lol:

Also, I guess I just don't want to see heroes fighting on opposite sides  :( Disagreements, clash of opinions/egos are fine, important even, but when they are put to fight against one another for whatever reasons, there bounds to be butchering of characters (prime example is Civil War) and I dislike that greatly. I prefer them united to stand against a common threat.

But I'm with you about trusting Whedon. The guy is a nerd throughout. Not only he knows his comics, he also understands and loves the characters. So I have faith in him. If only WB would get their heads outta their asses (LOL, excuse my language) and give DC people some reign on creativity of their comic book movies and not just clinging on Supes and Bats time and time again, then JL would be onscreen years ago. Heck, a Wonder Woman solo would be nice. 

I'm not sure if Ant-Man will be in phase 2 or phase 3 but man, why Marvel why? The character of Hank Pym is just  :unsure: If the movie is what starts Phase 3 then I can honestly say that so far, none of the rumors about Phase 3 excites me except Doctor Strange. I read somewhere before that Kevin Feige contemplate adapting Civil War for Phase 3 even  :sadno:

Well, that's still so far ahead so I'm focused on phase 2 movies right now. My interest is sky high for every movies of phase 2, well, maybe not GOTG so much. I have preservation about that one cause I'm not familiar with the source material and the premise sounds kinda out there but we'll see.

LOL, looking back at my post, it seems that I complain about lots of things I don't like so let's lighten it up a bit. Who's your favorite Marvel characters? or favorite Avengers?

Hi terrestrial  Always nice to see a fellow fan, even nicer to get to discuss our common interests.

I like your scenarios. But I have doubts that with a 2h30, 3h at the most for a movie, we can't get it all fleshed out for the Hulk back story. Especially with a movie like TA where the focus has to be spread out at least evenly among the superheroes.

But I think what it boils down to in the end is that I just don't care much for the character Hulk, so I admit that when saying WWH in TA will never interest me, I'm biased 

Also, I guess I just don't want to see heroes fighting on opposite sides  Disagreements, clash of opinions/egos are fine, important even, but when they are put to fight against one another for whatever reasons, there bounds to be butchering of characters (prime example is Civil War) and I dislike that greatly. I prefer them united to stand against a common threat.

But I'm with you about trusting Whedon. The guy is a nerd throughout. Not only he knows his comics, he also understands and loves the characters. So I have faith in him. If only WB would get their heads outta their asses (LOL, excuse my language) and give DC people some reign on creativity of their comic book movies and not just clinging on Supes and Bats time and time again, then JL would be onscreen years ago. Heck, a Wonder Woman solo would be nice. 

I'm not sure if Ant-Man will be in phase 2 or phase 3 but man, why Marvel why? The character of Hank Pym is just . If the movie is what starts Phase 3 then I can honestly say that so far, none of the rumors about Phase 3 excites me except Doctor Strange. I read somewhere before that Kevin Feige contemplate adapting Civil War for Phase 3 even 

Well, that's still so far ahead so I'm focused on phase 2 movies right now. My interest is sky high for every movies of phase 2, well, maybe not GOTG so much. I have preservation about that one cause I'm not familiar with the source material and the premise sounds kinda out there but we'll see.

LOL, looking back at my post, it seems that I complain about lots of things I don't like so let's lighten it up a bit. Who's your favorite Marvel characters? or favorite Avengers?

You like it? Wow... :blush: it was only a reaction to you ( I missed the part where Whedon had stoped the Hulk War rumor) so my idea was only to show you there are probably doable solutions. The profis, who have a bit more time for developing ideas would surely come up with something better then my idea, written without sittining down to think beforehand.

yeah, yeah, enough time to tell the story. My favorite crime series have on case per season, I prefer mini-series over tv-movies... all for the depth of story / time given for the characters (and the action), I always watch not only the extended versions, I search through all the making of for the few additional seconds that didn't end in the movie. Sometimes it is a complete other movie (or certain characters summary seems to be another one). One example is Kingdom of Heaven, I think the story isn't only longer, it changes even

Hulk => not a problem, with so many superheroes no one can expect others to prefer the exact same combination of 'most-loved-heroes-list' or? I like Hulk depending on the story. E.g. together as a bit like Casablanca style seedy bars... gangster world (when Hulk is rather intelligent)  I think I like him more for the moment bcs. of the movies, but I never bought especially his comics. I once bought a big 'package' of comics and e-comics, incl his comics, but that was more like his comics were a nice addition, but not the reason. Still haven't read all of those.

Friends vs friends, I am with you. Already done a bit (as less as in Civil War) through the 'turned' Hawkeye, I hope they do not repeat that.

I love Firefly/Serenity and like Buffy (a bit too teen/YA-orientated at home for my taste) / Angel. Never watched Dollhouse (but bought the DVDs, waiting for the mood, sometimes I need years to get the right mood). I often use the difference between the Buffy movie to Buffy series to show how small the influence of a screenwriter can be, if a director chose to ignore the mood of the script or wants to be creative...

Language: me = ex-handcraft, female, used to stron language at building construction sites (event technology) now working e.g. for pupils at a school (technical drawing...) => I am guessing you can't shock me  Speak as you like, as long as you look out for the 'not-getting-banned' rules, so we can discuss longer :P

Wonder Woman: if they bite themselfs in the a...? Whedon always wanted to that one (at least in the past). Who knows, maybe they get the idea of a multi-franchise-cinema-movie-series, When didn't they try to copy another ones success (not specifically Avengers.. all successful movies get in some ways copied, or?) JL... who knows.

As I read for the 1st time about Ant-Man I thought :wtf: , but as I do not know how heavyly involved Whedon is in the overall creative work (even as he is the 'boss' of that) or what he could do to 'rescue' the character and do also not know a lot about Edgar Wright (we have the DVDs, but again, for some reasons I still didn't watch those either, I am 'afraid' of the comedy there) so ???

I am wondering witch of the Ant-Man's 'real peopl' they will use. It was too long ago, but at least one of them I didn't like. Could have been the time it was written.. didn't like his tone to his wife also. I think I really shoel sit down and read a lot of the Avengers comics, this time more in one row... Hmmmm, spinning a small variation: what if they chose to go with a mix of Ant-Man 2 and 3? As in based on criminal or the 'character'-bad S.H.I.E.L.D agent and let him learn to be good (as did both charaters in the omics)? Without the woman-drama...

Lol, you seem to have a similar background knowledge as me: I do not know GOTG also (beside they exist...) I will watch it at least once, but... very wary. And at the same time ecited, as it could be an interesting Sci-Fi (even if not rooted in the normal Marvel world)

My favorite is Wolverine, especially in his older non-X-Man stories, when he thinks a lot in the comics, usually goes with another fighter / undercover name, and is for other people who watch him a very quiet character.

Also love the Storm character if done as a strong personality... Unfortunately neither Bryan Singer nor some comic writer are any good with mental and physical strong female heroes. Especially movie Storm gets me more than angry..... Do you happen to know her mini-series, as she goes under-cover as a 'gladiator' for underground-mutant-streetfights? Compare that to X-Men 1, when Storm runs 'screaming' to the Prof. as the Sentaor gets fluid. Panicky eyes and voice, damsell... arrggghhhhhh

What's your favorite Marvel character (or other comic's / book's / .... character)

@Sam in March 2011 did P2 excite you? Not sure but was GotG, TDW, CAP2, IM3 or TA2 mentioned? I don't think so, so don't worry by Comic-Con we should get a better idea of P3. Also would imagine Thor/CAP sequels, maybe GOTG2, then you got Panther.

If I had to guess, I would say that Phase 3 will have Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Thor 3, Captain America 3 and The Avengers 3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 might fit into this phase if Marvel decides to go with more than two films a year.

Phase 4 would move on from the Avengers-centric formula somewhat, giving us Namor the Sub-Mariner, a possible Strange 2, Black Panther, perhaps The Inhumans to expand Cosmic Marvel, and The Defenders. Strange, Namor & the Hulk headline The Defenders, with Hawkeye as a subsidiary member and many others. This is a team that a dyed-in-the-wool geek like Feige will be drawn to as it is both classic Silver Age Marvel as well as home to a lot of powerful yet eccentric characters. Successfully launching Defender, Inhumans and GotG will give Marvel some great event franchises to accompany The Avengers, and places to use its minor characters. 

@Sam in March 2011 did P2 excite you? Not sure but was GotG, TDW, CAP2, IM3 or TA2 mentioned? I don't think so, so don't worry by Comic-Con we should get a better idea of P3. Also would imagine Thor/CAP sequels, maybe GOTG2, then you got Panther.

Yeah, I see what you mean. That's why I'm keeping my interest leveled for now and focus on Phase 2 instead. It's just that many news/rumors about Phase 3 so far are about characters I don't care about or flat out dislike so yeah, you know, it's my bias speaking  :P

You like it? Wow... it was only a reaction to you ( I missed the part where Whedon had stoped the Hulk War rumor) so my idea was only to show you there are probably doable solutions. The profis, who have a bit more time for developing ideas would surely come up with something better then my idea, written without sittining down to think beforehand.

yeah, yeah, enough time to tell the story. My favorite crime series have on case per season, I prefer mini-series over tv-movies... all for the depth of story / time given for the characters (and the action), I always watch not only the extended versions, I search through all the making of for the few additional seconds that didn't end in the movie. Sometimes it is a complete other movie (or certain characters summary seems to be another one). One example is Kingdom of Heaven, I think the story isn't only longer, it changes even

Hulk => not a problem, with so many superheroes no one can expect others to prefer the exact same combination of 'most-loved-heroes-list' or? I like Hulk depending on the story. E.g. together as a bit like Casablanca style seedy bars... gangster world (when Hulk is rather intelligent)  I think I like him more for the moment bcs. of the movies, but I never bought especially his comics. I once bought a big 'package' of comics and e-comics, incl his comics, but that was more like his comics were a nice addition, but not the reason. Still haven't read all of those.

Friends vs friends, I am with you. Already done a bit (as less as in Civil War) through the 'turned' Hawkeye, I hope they do not repeat that.

I love Firefly/Serenity and like Buffy (a bit too teen/YA-orientated at home for my taste) / Angel. Never watched Dollhouse (but bought the DVDs, waiting for the mood, sometimes I need years to get the right mood). I often use the difference between the Buffy movie to Buffy series to show how small the influence of a screenwriter can be, if a director chose to ignore the mood of the script or wants to be creative...

Language: me = ex-handcraft, female, used to stron language at building construction sites (event technology) now working e.g. for pupils at a school (technical drawing...) => I am guessing you can't shock me  Speak as you like, as long as you look out for the 'not-getting-banned' rules, so we can discuss longer

Wonder Woman: if they bite themselfs in the a...? Whedon always wanted to that one (at least in the past). Who knows, maybe they get the idea of a multi-franchise-cinema-movie-series, When didn't they try to copy another ones success (not specifically Avengers.. all successful movies get in some ways copied, or?) JL... who knows.

As I read for the 1st time about Ant-Man I thought :wtf: , but as I do not know how heavyly involved Whedon is in the overall creative work (even as he is the 'boss' of that) or what he could do to 'rescue' the character and do also not know a lot about Edgar Wright (we have the DVDs, but again, for some reasons I still didn't watch those either, I am 'afraid' of the comedy there) so ???

I am wondering witch of the Ant-Man's 'real peopl' they will use. It was too long ago, but at least one of them I didn't like. Could have been the time it was written.. didn't like his tone to his wife also. I think I really shoel sit down and read a lot of the Avengers comics, this time more in one row... Hmmmm, spinning a small variation: what if they chose to go with a mix of Ant-Man 2 and 3? As in based on criminal or the 'character'-bad S.H.I.E.L.D agent and let him learn to be good (as did both charaters in the omics)? Without the woman-drama...

Lol, you seem to have a similar background knowledge as me: I do not know GOTG also (beside they exist...) I will watch it at least once, but... very wary. And at the same time ecited, as it could be an interesting Sci-Fi (even if not rooted in the normal Marvel world)

My favorite is Wolverine, especially in his older non-X-Man stories, when he thinks a lot in the comics, usually goes with another fighter / undercover name, and is for other people who watch him a very quiet character.

Also love the Storm character if done as a strong personality... Unfortunately neither Bryan Singer nor some comic writer are any good with mental and physical strong female heroes. Especially movie Storm gets me more than angry..... Do you happen to know her mini-series, as she goes under-cover as a 'gladiator' for underground-mutant-streetfights? Compare that to X-Men 1, when Storm runs 'screaming' to the Prof. as the Sentaor gets fluid. Panicky eyes and voice, damsell... arrggghhhhhh

What's your favorite Marvel character (or other comic's / book's / .... character)

I think the one Ant-Man alter ego that you mentioned is Hank Pym, the guy who hit his wife. Yeah, that's the one I don't like. Not just because of the domestic violence but I just think the guy is a douche, and a boring one too at that  :mellow:

It seems like you kinda favor the mutants, huh  ;) I've never been big on X-men but I LOVE Wolverine. He's like a perfect combination between an X-men and an Avengers. His nonchalant, "I don't give a damn" ("I secretly do") attitude is endearing  :wub:

I totally agree with you there about Storm. She's a complex character that never seems to be depicted right in movies. I see what you mean, when one writer get the character right, the next guy comes in and completely butcher him/her. It's frustrating!!! I don't read many story lines or series about Storm but I enjoy her when she was an Avenger in Marvel Adventures: Avengers.

I'm an Avengers fan through and through you see  :lol: My absolute favorite comic characters are CA/Steve Rogers IM/Tony Stark and Thor. They were the core of Avengers for me and I just love them. I also love Wolverine/Logan as mentioned. And I have this soft spot for Spiderman/Peter Parker. On the female side, my biggest love is Ms. Marvel while I also enjoy Wanda and Jessica Drew.

Edited by Sam

I think the one Ant-Man alter ego that you mentioned is Hank Pym, the guy who hit his wife. Yeah, that's the one I don't like. Not just because of the domestic violence but I just think the guy is a douche, and a boring one too at that  :mellow:

..... but I LOVE Wolverine. He's like a perfect combination between an X-men and an Avengers. His nonchalant, "I don't give a damn" ("I secretly do") attitude is endearing  :wub:

Hank Pym; Yep, that's the one I can live without too. Growing up in a rather harsh surrounding I learned early to not accept violence, including 'mental' mistreatment... Depending on the year / publisher some comics have a strange way to handle domestic violennce (no matter who the 'violent one is, I am opposed to the 'ideal' to have to stay bcs of being married and think such examples are dangerous)

Wolverine: always thinks ~ 'bad' about himself (self-doubt) and sees himself not as good as e.g. the samurai ideal. If I remember it right in one comic one samurai speaks / thinks about him especially about that doubt, something like Wolverine is the ideal samurai, without probably ever realising it.

'I secretly do' - has only a very short time stay in a ~ bar, father needs help, Wolverine clears up a whole crime-organisation to help him.... (and the father wasn't even without fault)

It's not about Mutants, its about ~ creative self-doubt. Ppl of great power question themself without over-doing it in the whiney way, giving them strength to stay on their way to not mis-use their abilities. In my youth I didn't get children or youth books, I had to read 'quality' (Nobel prize). Our neighbours of some time gave me secretly e.g. comics, to get my fill for fun stuff. So X-Men were the only alternative I had then.

What are your most loved / favourite Avengers story arcs? Or what group of issue numbers should I read to understand your special way to see/love them?

Hank Pym; Yep, that's the one I can live without too. Growing up in a rather harsh surrounding I learned early to not accept violence, including 'mental' mistreatment... Depending on the year / publisher some comics have a strange way to handle domestic violennce (no matter who the 'violent one is, I am opposed to the 'ideal' to have to stay bcs of being married and think such examples are dangerous)

Wolverine: always thinks ~ 'bad' about himself (self-doubt) and sees himself not as good as e.g. the samurai ideal. If I remember it right in one comic one samurai speaks / thinks about him especially about that doubt, something like Wolverine is the ideal samurai, without probably ever realising it.

'I secretly do' - has only a very short time stay in a ~ bar, father needs help, Wolverine clears up a whole crime-organisation to help him.... (and the father wasn't even without fault)

It's not about Mutants, its about ~ creative self-doubt. Ppl of great power question themself without over-doing it in the whiney way, giving them strength to stay on their way to not mis-use their abilities. In my youth I didn't get children or youth books, I had to read 'quality' (Nobel prize). Our neighbours of some time gave me secretly e.g. comics, to get my fill for fun stuff. So X-Men were the only alternative I had then.

What are your most loved / favourite Avengers story arcs? Or what group of issue numbers should I read to understand your special way to see/love them?

Sorry for the late reply!

Re: Wolverine. I read those issues of Wolverine and yes, totally agree with you. I think I have a thing for lovable assholes  :lol: Logan, Tony Stark, Clint Barton are some examples.

There's this issue of Marvel Adventures Avengers where The Avengers are hit with some kind of pollens/spells (I'm not sure which) that made them all agitated and start fighting, arguing among each other. Cap benefits from the SS Serum and he recovered quickly, but what funny is that at the end, when all are resolved, the team suddenly realize that Logan, like Cap, burned off the effect quickly too cause of his healing factor. Even so, he take advantage of the entire time that the team arguing, yelling at everyone just because he want to and he can  :lol:

I like a lot of Avengers arcs/stories. I like the issues in Marvel Adventure Avengers. I also have a soft spot for the Ultimates (Avengers team in the Ultimate universe)

For all the flakes that Michael Bendis get for his work in Avengers, I actually enjoy Avengers Disassembled arc , especially the House of M story line (which is a crossover with the X-men). I also like what Hickman is doing with TA at the moment in Marvel Now initiative. The Avenger Annual #10 is also one of my top favorite. Fear Itself, Red Zone, Infinity Gauntlet (the one with Avengers prominently featured), Under Siege (Avengers vs. Masters of Evil) are all good stories that I would recommend.

For my favorites, I love Cap, IM and Thor the most so those three are the ones I know most about.

For Cap I love: Captain America No More (#332-350), Man Out Of Time (CA: Man Out of Time #1-5), CA: Sentinel of Liberty, some of the Brubaker run, etc..

For IM: Demon in A Bottle, Extremis, Ten Rings To Rule the World (vs.Mandarin), Armor Wars, IM: Director of SHIELD, the entire Invincible IM run.

Thor: Enternals Saga, Galactus Seed, The Living Planet, Surtur Saga, Marvel Now! Mighty Thor.

Edited by Sam

Only to give you an update:

I am still searching for my e-comics. As I live in an unfinished house, with often rather a lot dust in the air, someone or me did put them in a box. But I always write on the boxes what is inside to find. Strangely there are a lot of boxes without any description... :ph34r:

I guess I'll have to ask my husband for the whys.... but he never knows where he put something, fingers crossed for a soon re-emerging.  ;)

I'm betting phase 3 will be Ant-Man, Thor 3, Doctor Strange, Cap 3, Inhumans, Avengers 3.

I don't see why Black Panther doesn't make the roster over Dr. Strange.I know Feige likes Strange but BP fits right in with Avengers 3.
  • Like 1

I don't see why Black Panther doesn't make the roster over Dr. Strange.I know Feige likes Strange but BP fits right in with Avengers 3.

I think its time for three movies a year. Maybe in 2017 have Panther (April), Cap 3 (July) and Inhumans (November).

• Like 1