baumer

Paranormal Activity 4

19 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

A-Lolololol @ the ending. Other than that it was pretty much the usual. The acting and dialogue were the best so far in the series but i'll admit for the first time the periods of time where nothing happened bothered me. The formula is wearing a bit thin but I still really enjoyed it. Creepiest moment was when Wyatt/Hunter went downstairs and you could see the little figure following him down.As for the ending, I don't see why people would be upset. If you've seen any of the previous movies you know there's a flurry of activity right at the end and then the movie ends. But people in my movie theatre were The Devil inside levels of mad. I could barely contain my laughter. If you feel trolled at this point in the series it's on you.

• Like 1

I agree with you glassfairy. But it is time to wrap it up. It is time to give us a conclusion and let us kn ow what the Freak is going on now lol.

Edited by Halloween baumer
  • Like 2

For me, the thing about this one is that it always had me on edge. I always knew something was there and something was going to happen. The knife scene was a microcosm of the whole movie. It jumps up in the air, she can't find it and you know sometime soon, it will make an appearance again. That's how the whole movie was to me.....i just knew something was going to happen, but not when. And that left me on edge.

• Like 1

Just back from watching it. WOW. What I liked most about this movie was the comedy provided by the main girl's boyfriend. He made the whole theater laugh. And it kinda sucked to see him get killed so brutally. AND THE KNIFE SCENE. I agree with everybody who says the knife scene had them on edge. When the mom was looking for it, I was saying to myself "MOVE BITCH!!! MOVE!!!" and the same thing with the dad, "MOVE BITCH, MOVE!!!". The scariest part for me was the ending, when the dad was getting dragged around and all of them old-ass women appear out of nowhere and the girl gets killed, apparently by Katie. THE FACT THAT THEY FILMED THAT LATIN CHURCH THING LITERALLY A BLOCK DOWN FROM WHERE I LIVE, REALLY JUST MADE ME FEEL UNEASY. lol Good movie, but I still didn't get any answers for any of the questions I had after watching the third one. Looking forward for the fifth and maybe sixth one.

B-

• Like 2

I liked it but feel it's time to start wrapping this up with some finality.The demon "Toby" needs to be shut down, removed and this cult of women under his control need to be reigned in. The big question I think this film raises is this, "So how many youth males are under Toby's indirect control?" Clearly both of these boys are and the end showed us what I assume to be more "Katie" equivalents.

• Like 1

By far the worst of the franchise. Nothing happens in the first 70 minutes, very boring and not scary. The last 10-15 minutes are awesome, but that doesn't save the movie. Me and my friends were very disappointed, most of them only talked about the greatness of Paranormal Activity 2, and how bad this was compared to it. And btw, if Wyatt is Hunter, who the fuck is Robbie?

Okay, the last 18 minutes of Paranormal Acivity 3 are pretty scary. It just sucks that before you can get to the good stuff the viewer has to endure 70 minutes of the most tedious, mind-numbingly stupid bullshit you could imagine. This movie was a goddamn waste of time.1,5/5

Edited by Jack Nevada

There's sucking the well dry, and then there's the PA series.Simply put, Katie walking around doing her best impersonation of a rigid walking penis does not constitute suspense or tension. I'll catch the 5th one eventually, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be dense enough to drop $10 to see it at the theater.