The Stingray

Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3 trailer.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the Iron Man 3 trailer?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

The trailer construction is very generic. It's identical to all big action blockbuster trailers, culminating in a falling building or large explosion, just like The Expendables 2 and Transformers: Dark of the Moon. But it's pretty dificult to be totally original with only 2 minutes and 20 seconds of time to do it in. So that didn't bother me, but it is noticeable.

The trailer itself was pretty good. It all looks great and visually stunning. It's just that I am not very interested in Iron Man movies. The man does nothing for me, so forgive me if I do not get excited. I do applaud it for seeming more serious in tone than the other movies, though, which is always a good thing because a "billionaire playboy" who saves the world is not very appealing to me. Heroes need to be more serious and responsible, like Batman is. And I dislike Robert Downey Jr., so if he was more serious, I could like him more.

Ben Kingsley sounded epic to me...am I the only one that thinks he could be as good as say, Bane in this one. Definetely not as bad as the other Iron Man villians, and definetely not as good as the Joker(unreachable).As for the the seriousness, I was hoping maybe it would take a serious turn, but at the same time, I wonder how people will react if this isn't the Iron Man movie "they are used to"