The Eternal Camping Indiegogo campaign by Water Bottle is now live! Check it out, donate, spread the word!

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

#ED

Star Wars (Episode VIII): The Last Jedi | December 15, 2017 | Deal with it Blanks

2,704 posts in this topic

Edited by Neo

It's using model makers; it's using real droids; it's taking advantage of artwork that gets done that you actually can touch and feel. And we want to do that in combination with CG effects. We figure that's what will make it real.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/27/star-wars-episode-vii-focussing-on-character-and-story-first-cg-balanced-with-practical-effects

In order to give maximum creative freedom to the filmmakers and also preserve an element of surprise and discovery for the audience, "Star Wars" Episodes VII-IX will not tell the same story told in the post-"Return of the Jedi" Expanded Universe. While the universe that readers knew is changing, it is not being discarded. Creators of new "Star Wars" entertainment have full access to the rich content of the Expanded Universe.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=117530#ixzz2zvMHk8qN

While JW has dropped off in quality the last 10-15 years, he is still the best!

I thought the ROTS score was great.  

While JW has dropped off in quality the last 10-15 years, he is still the best!

I thought the ROTS score was great.  

His recent scores are still pretty great. Tintin? War Horse? Come on, man.

1 person likes this

Whats funny?

What's funny is how badly this is going to backfire on Disney for treating this franchise like it's MARVEL Neo, that's what's funny...

His recent scores are still pretty great. Tintin? War Horse? Come on, man.

Re-read my post sir.  Nothing I said contradicts your response.