Automatically embedding has been temporarily turned off until the Twitter bug has been fixed. This will only affect new posts made. Once the issue has been fixed, automatic embedding will return. It is possible to manually embed content I believe. If you quote a post with an embedded tweet, please delete the tweet.

Welcome to The Box Office Theory — Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

#ED

Star Wars: The Last Jedi | December 15, 2017 | Teaser Trailer Out OMG (pg152)

4,167 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Using the exact same score from the revenge of the sith of plagueis with Snoke pretty much confirms Snoke is Plagueis.

Very obvious.

Edited by Belakor

3 hours ago, Belakor said:
  Hide contents

Using the exact same score from the revenge of the sith of plagueis with Snoke pretty much confirms Snoke is Plagueis.

Very obvious.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

5 people like this

^Literally the only good scene in the prequels.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's debunked by Pablo Hidalgo. Snoke is a new character most likely from

Unknown Regions based on Aftermath trilogy teasing. The books never named him but First Order was hiding there when it regrouped from remnants of the Empire that Palpatine sent there to start the new Empire.

No point wasting your efforts on a dead theory. It's dead. @Belakor

@Fate of the Robertman2 That's my favorite crack theory. It's so crack you just have to love it. The connection is so bonkers, hats off to whoever came up with it. never fails to give me hearty laughs. :lol:

Edited by Valonqar
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

It's debunked by Pablo Hidalgo. Snoke is a new character most likely from

Reveal hidden contents

No point wasting your efforts on a dead theory. It's dead. @Belakor

@Fate of the Robertman2 That's my favorite crack theory. It's so crack you just have to love it. The connection is so bonkers, hats off to whoever came up with it. never fails to give me hearty laughs. :lol:

That one and the one where he's the Stormtrooper who hit his head on the door in Episode IV are my favorites

Ezra is Snoke. End of Story.

2 hours ago, RandomJC said:

Ezra is definitely awful enough to be Snoke. :D

We are Snoke.  Resistance is futile. 

4 people like this

Snoke is Padmé.

Gurl Powah !

On 4/21/2017 at 9:05 AM, RandomJC said:

God I hope not.

24 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

God I hope not.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

24 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

I'd prefer a resurrected Grand Inquisitor over that.

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

Writer strike guarantees this.

What, push-back or may? 

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-ix-and-next-indiana-jones-get-release-dates

May 24 2019. Who wants to bet they move it to December? Wasn't TLJ sheduled for May 20something 2017? 

Yes, may 26 2-17 for the US was the first released, pushed back when it became obvious Avatar 2 would not take that season finally + the massive success of Awaken.

Now that it is obvious that avatar 2 will not take December 2019, would not be surprised at all if it get pushed yes. it depend if they do not want the spin off stars wars of 2020 to be too close to it I imagine.