Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Cochofles

Wonder Woman | 06/ 02 /17 | Dir. Patty Jenkins | Starring Gal Gadot | 404 million dollars [800 million worldwide]! The biggest hit of summer 2017 & the highest grossing superhero origin film of all time!!

23IsEverywhere    740

I thought of a valid reason to oppose a WW movie... we'd have confusion when using WW for world wide or Wonder Women :pHopefully they do as good of a job with this as they did with MOS (imo the best Superman movie)

dashrendar44    18,569

Hopefully they do as good of a job with this as they did with MOS (imo the best Superman movie)

They already did the MoS treatment and it was canceled even before airing (because it sucked).

Kalel009Shel    4,378

Alll they have to do  Dash Buddy is do a WW film with the quality of the WW  2009 film that sold so well

...  It was spectacular and one of my all time favorite animated films. They  do a big budget WW

film along the lines of WW 2009 all bets are off. They can have a 200-300M dollar domestic WW

film with ease.. I cant wait to see what they do with the DC universe.. MOS shows we can

haven deeper movies and push the envelope further than TDK and SM2 did for the genre.

Fancyarcher    32,143

Shaman for 2019 and they already castes The Rock?

WB is as slow as a snail when it comes to their DC movies, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Edited by Pokearcher

grim22    52,775

UvD7wHP.png

So the dates look to be

Aug. 5, 2016: Suicide Squad
June 23, 2017: Wonder Woman
Nov. 17, 2017: Justice League
March 23, 2018: The Flash (we assume, based on the wording above)
July 27, 2018: Aquaman (Again, based on wording above)
April 5, 2019: Shazam
June 14, 2019: Justice League 2
April 3, 2020: Cyborg
June 19, 2020: Green Lantern

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Chewy    50,667

So the Rock keeps talking about a Shazam movie that isn't happening until 2019?!

Heat Vision    4,674

So the Rock keeps talking about a Shazam movie that isn't happening until 2019?!

I'm wondering why the hell is it that far. The Rock will be 50 by then. Unless Shazam & Adam are part of the universe and play a role in JL 2 it makes no sense. I know The Rock is busy too but I don't think he's that busy.

Edited by Heat Vision
  • Like 1

I am real excited about a solo WW movie… but I also hope that WB puts some thought and care into her story and the behind-the-scenes crew too.

But OMGWTF TWELVE DC/WB MOVIES WTF WTF WTF?!?! *talks DC down* 

Put down the crackpipe. 

Do they have a plan? I feel like this is crazywicked slapdash. 

grim22    52,775

I'm wondering why the hell is it that far. The Rock will be 50 by then. Unless Shazam & Adam are part of the universe and play a role in JL 2 it makes no sense. I know The Rock is busy too but I don't think he's that busy.

I'm wondering if The Rock as Black Adam may show up in JL or JL2 since he is signed so far in advance. Or maybe he is limiting himself to 5 movies a year, and based on that Shazam is just 20th in line.