Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Cochofles

Wonder Woman | June 2, 2017 | Directed by Patty Jenkins | Starring Gal Gadot | 400 MILLION DOLLARS, BABY!!! The biggest hit of summer 2017! | # 3 on WB's all-time highest domestic grossers

The Futurist    22,188

Don't forget Fox and Sony.

And don t forget Star Wars every year and every other studio will try and mimick this franchise shared universe strategy.

Paramount will announce its 15 Transformers until 2025 soon and Universal its 20 Fast and Furious until 2030.

This is merely the beginning.

• Like 1

Heat Vision    4,673

I think we can comfortably forget Sony

Been saying this for months. All the studios with superhero movies one of them has to suffer and that studio is Sony.

• Like 2

The Futurist    22,188

Been saying this for months. All the studios with superhero movies one of them has to suffer and that studio is Sony.

You don t understand what is happening. Studios will do franchises with shared universe with or without superheroes.

They all want the MCU model and they ll do whatever it takes and whatever brand to accomplish that.

Ethan Hunt    16,461

The genre gonna to get so overcrowded over the next few years and die out as a result.

I for one don't have the time to see all these superhero films

• Like 1

Heat Vision    4,673

The genre gonna to get so overcrowded over the next few years and die out as a result.

I for one don't have the time to see all these superhero films

I think they can make it to 2020. Superhero movies have taken over the action genre plus adds so many more elements that it just stays interesting.

• Like 1

Ethan Hunt    16,461

I think they can make it to 2020. Superhero movies have takenn over the action genre plus adds so many more elements that it just stays interesting.

Yeah but Spiderman is dead, People aren't gonna make time for all of these meaning a Doctor Strange or A Cyborg film could easily be a big flop.

Will X- Men/Fantastic Four be able to remain relevant or will they follow the path of spidy?

Heat Vision    4,673

Yeah but Spiderman is dead, People aren't gonna make time for all of these meaning a Doctor Strange or A Cyborg film could easily be a big flop.

Will X- Men/Fantastic Four be able to remain relevant or will they follow the path of spidy?

X-men has 7 films in 14 years. They'll be good for a while. Plus their universe is pretty established and the franchise is in good hands with the new cast. For some reason Fox can't get FF right though.

Cyborg won't happen. Does Cyborg even have a major villain?

Dr. Strange doesn't appeal to me but I think it will do decent.

• Like 1

Fancyarcher    32,113

It's interesting that Wonder Woman is before JL, wonder if it's an origin film that's set before BvS

WW could be delayed and JL might get released before it. 

Edited by Pokearcher

Neo    10,727

Does Spider-Man equal JL sequels, WW and other movies such as Avengers sequels and GOTG2? No.

• Like 1

Neo    10,727

WW could be delayed and JL might get released before it. 

How would that be possible?

Fancyarcher    32,113

How would that be possible?

They announce a Wonder Woman movie, it takes them a year or two to cast more actors, change scriptwriters etc... They did the same thing with Green Lantern.

Whereas they already have six of the seven members of The Justice League cast.

Edited by Pokearcher

Neo    10,727

They announce a Wonder Woman movie, wait a year or two to cast more actors, change scriptwriters etc... They did the same thing with Green Lantern.

Whereas they already have six of the seven members of The Justice League cast.

When did they reveal how many will be on the team? With that all movies beyond 2016 can get moved.

Fancyarcher    32,113

No.

Considering the number of DC projects that have been announced, never gotten made or taken a long time to make, I think it's possible.