Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Cochofles

Wonder Woman | June 2, 2017 | Directed by Patty Jenkins | Starring Gal Gadot | 92 % Fresh RT | DCEU's biggest U.S. hit and second biggest global hit | # 3 on WB's all-time highest domestic grossers

redfirebird2008    18,180

And yet they're happy to hand their most popular character to directors and give them total freedom. But when it comes to the less popular characters they micromanage, you'd think it would be the other way around.

They micromanaged the hell out of that one in the mid-90's too though.

JackO    1,332

I can't see anything but disaster with this. They need Nolan to produce this so it doesn't turn into B & R camp.

Fantomex    227

They don't need Nolan to do a well made movie. He isn't the only director out there. WB should have hired Whedon, but from what some comic nerds say, his take on WW was pretty bad.

Jonwo    3,512

Wonder Woman needs a good director to make it work and viable, it's surprising that there hasn't been a film and a lot of actresses and directors want to take it on. For Diana/Wonder Woman, they need to go for an unknown or someone semi-famous with a name for Ares and Hippolyta and perhaps Steve Trevor. It would have to be an origin story, even the costume wouldn't be hard to adapt, just slightly modify to be more like Greek armour but still retain the iconic elements like the Tiaras and the Bracelets.

• Like 2

Orestes    6,755

I can't see anything but disaster with this. They need Nolan to produce this so it doesn't turn into B & R camp.

They dont need Nolan, they just need to not hire Schumacher.Nolan's style would be a pretty bad fit for a WW film anyway. If anything, a Wonder Woman movie should take a page from Thor instead of Batman. Edited by Orestes

Neo    10,726

I think Wonder Woman is a very difficult character to crack. More difficult than Superman, who is also more difficult than Batman. Also, a lot of people in Hollywood believe that it's hard to do a big action movie with a female lead. I happen to disagree with that. But that tends to be the prevailing wisdom. Hopefully, that'll change in the next few years. Who should play here? No idea...

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/david-goyer-wants-do-wonder-woman-movie-future-dc-movies-riding-man-steel

Jonwo    3,512

It does suggest WB are open to a Wonder Woman movie, I reckon if they decide to do solo films before JL, WW should be the first one followed by The Flash and either WF or the Batman reboot.

• Like 1

Jonwo    3,512

Don't have link, but WW could be out by 2016 says EW.

Not surprising, it was either her or the Flash for the solo DC film after MoS 2, I kind of hope if MoS 2 gets a summer slot then WW gets December 18th 2015 or June/July 2016
  • Like 1

Jessie    8,606

Wonder Women wouldn't work. A 2 hour movie of watching someone iron clothes and wash dishes at a fast rate just wouldn't appeal to the GA.

Neo    10,726

Maybe this will get a crazy budget and be the next John Carter/Lone Ranger.

Can you spot the spot the difference?

Fancyarcher    31,818

Wonder Women wouldn't work. A 2 hour movie of watching someone iron clothes and wash dishes at a fast rate just wouldn't appeal to the GA.

:angry: