The Creator

McGonagall

One of the best supporting characters of the series, and my personal favorite of the professors (well Snape's a better, more complex character, and Dumbledore too, but I really like McGonagall a lot).Her best scene is when she stands up to Snape in the last movie. Just amazing. the intensity with which she comes at him. She just unrelentlessly flings streams of fire at him, never giving him a chance for anything else.

• Like 1

Agreed. It's bad that they made the movies before they knew what the next book was going to be like. McGonagall turned out to be quite an important character in the end, and it's kinda sad that she didn't get the necessary attention the first few movies. A re-make of the series would be probably good (Since they know what to keep, what not, what's following), but I'll be an all time favorite of the original series, simply because, there's nothing better than an original.

I wish in Order of the Phoenix they wpuld have included the scene where Umbridge sits in on McGonagall's classroom, and McGonagall ignores her until finally Umbridge reminds her that she was there, and McGonagall insults her by saying that she does not allow students to speak in her classroom.