Jack Nevada

One Hit Wonder directors

Mark Pellington, and it pains me to say it. He made one of my all time favourites with Mothman Prophecies and he also did Arlington Road. He must have slept with Kate Capshaw or someone's wife because he really never did anything again. Shame. Those two films are brilliant.

Joss Whedon before Avengers

None of his movies were hit (the only one actually), properly speaking. Cult fans niche at best.And I'm agreeing with Baumer, Arlington Road was a good film dealing with a subject too rarely tackled in mainstream Hollywood, domestic terrorism.What happened to James Foley? Edited by dashrendar44

Andriew Davis. He made The Fugitive, a great action thriller. He never made anything more than just decent after that.Roger Spottiswoode made a really good and underrated film called Under Fire with Gene Hackman and Nick Nolte. After that he had some decent and passable films but most of the time his movies sucked.Vincenzo Natali went from Cube to pretty much crap.Antoine Fuqua. Training Day was good. Then nothing.I also think that Peter Berg has made only one good movie and that's his first. Very Bad Things.John Singleton of course.James Foley some how made one of my favourite films, Glengary Glen Ross.I only liked Dawn of the Dead from Zack Snyder.And the most disappointing one hit wonder director for me is a French director Mathieu Kassovitz who made Hate (1995), one of the best films from the 90's in my opinion. Then he completely lost it. I mean he did Babylon AD with Vin Diesel.

• Like 1

And the most disappointing one hit wonder director for me is a French director Mathieu Kassovitz who made Hate (1995), one of the best films from the 90's in my opinion. Then he completely lost it. I mean he did Babylon AD with Vin Diesel.

Kassovitz made L'Ordre Et La Morale (Order and Moral?) in 2011. It's a good movie, actually.David Mamet. After Spartan, his directing gigs went south. Edited by dashrendar44

Kassovitz made L'Ordre Et La Morale (Order and Moral?) in 2011. It's a good movie, actually.

I haven't seen it. I liked Crimson Rivers also but this isn't the stuff i thought he would make after Hate. He started as the next big thing in European and French cinema not as the next Louis Leterrier.

None of his movies were hit (the only one actually), properly speaking. Cult fans niche at best.And I'm agreeing with Baumer, Arlington Road was a good film dealing with a subject too rarely tackled in mainstream Hollywood, domestic terrorism.What happened to James Foley?

Richard Kelly. Donnie Darko.

Thats what Donnie Darko is, a cult movie "None of his movies were hit (the only one actually), properly speaking. Cult fans niche at best"Serenity made 380% more money then darko

Mark Pellington, and it pains me to say it. He made one of my all time favourites with Mothman Prophecies and he also did Arlington Road. He must have slept with Kate Capshaw or someone's wife because he really never did anything again. Shame. Those two films are brilliant.

Damn good movie.
  • Like 1