Ezen Baklattan

Season III - And So It Begins

Survivor.

Season 3.

Hosted By Spaghetti.

This season is going to have everything. There will be heartbreak. There will be shockers. There will even be murder. Well, maybe not, but this is going to be fun regardless. For these season, we have 15 contestants. Only one, however, will win the honor of being the supreme survivor.

acsc1312

Iceroll

Alfred

Totem

EmpireStrikesBack

ChD

DoctorWho

bigm10

The Creator

chasmmi

Goffe

Killimano3

Punishment

CJohn

lightyagami

CHALLENGE #1

In the first week, things can get very intense. You may even feel quite broken and want to return to your mama. However, those who remain strong will be able to make their last stand and find a silver lining in the end. Here is your first challenge.

PART 1: Predict the 4-day weekends of the following films

The Last Stand

Broken City

Mama

Silver Linings Playbook

Zero Dark Thirty

A Haunted House

Gangster Squad

Django Unchained

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Lincoln

PART 2: Answer the following questions. Each correct answer adds 1.5% to your score, and each wrong answer subtracts 1.5% as well.

1. Will any of the openers decrease on Saturday?

2. What rank will the lowest grossing opener have this weekend?

3. What film will rank #8 this weekend?

4. Other than Zero Dark Thirty and Silver Linings Playbook, which Best Picture nominee will have the best weekend PTA?

5. Will any film in the top 20 drop less than 15% on Sunday? (This means the top 20 on Sunday.)

Predictions are due by 9PM ET on Friday, January 18th!

I'm just going to do the same thing I did on Box Office Alliance. Sit quietly back and laugh how the others fight each other, assuring me a spot in the top 10, maybe top 5.

tumblr_lppwsa8JxH1r17150o1_500.gif

Edited by ChD

And now for some blatant cross promotion,

Anyone who sends me not just survivor predictions, but their top 15 films of the year, will recieve a 3% bonus to their weekend scores! This is already given to thoae who have already sent lists.

I NEED YOUR OPINIONS, PEOPLE.

Edited by Spaghetti

Because of the limited number of contestants we have, there won't be any eliminations this week. In fact, only 11 people submitted predictions. :angry:

That means I won't have the lowest score. YEAAH

This game needs more attention to get players... A separate sub-forum would surely help it gain some popularity.