Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Neo

Black Panther | 2.16.2018 | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross confirmed

TServo2049    2,317

If he hadn't already gotten a part in GOTG, I'd have been interested in seeing Djimon Hounsou in the role. Hounsou is one of those actors who have voiced a comic-book character in animated form, but honestly should have PLAYED said character in live action. (see also: Dana Delany as Lois Lane, Michael Dorn as Steel, Lucy Lawless as Wonder Woman, Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern, Bryan Cranston as Commissioner Gordon...)

Edited by TServo2049

miketheavenger    2,846

If he hadn't already gotten a part in GOTG, I'd have been interested in seeing Djimon Hounsou in the role.Hounsou is one of those actors who has voiced a character but honestly should have PLAYED said character in live action. (see also: Michael Dorn as Steel, Lucy Lawless as Wonder Woman)

Wouldn't he be a bit too old for the role? He's 50 years old.

• Like 1

TServo2049    2,317

I'll take your word for it, I didn't think he looked that old but I guess I forgot he was in Gladiator, etc.Still, a younger Hounsou (or Idris Elba) would have both been great in the role. (I swear there were rumors of Chwietel Ejiofor, anything happen to that?)(Djimon Hounsou or Idris Elba as T'Challa in an early-2000s BP movie now join Timothy Dalton as Tony Stark in an early-80s Iron Man movie in my personal list of imaginary parallel-universe Marvel films.)

Edited by TServo2049

Chewy    50,507

They'll find an under-the-radar Chris who's in his late 20s to star in this

• Like 2

Orestes    6,767

Hounsou would make a good T'Chaka if he weren't Korath. But yeah, too old for T'Challa.

Denzel's been my fan cast T'Chaka for ages now (probably ever since Redford was announced for CA:TWS).

Cast him, have him appear in Cap 3 to introduce the world of Wakanda, then Boseman/Boyega for T'Challa… or Ejiofor. Or cast Ejiofor as the villain. 

Done. You're welcome, Marvel. 

• Like 2

darkelf    5,548

Denzel's been my fan cast T'Chaka for ages now (probably ever since Redford was announced for CA:TWS).

Cast him, have him appear in Cap 3 to introduce the world of Wakanda, then Boseman/Boyega for T'Challa… or Ejiofor. Or cast Ejiofor as the villain. 

I have no idea how this works or what the T'Chkhmkhms are but there's so much awesomeness in this post that you've set me up for a disappointment now :D I'd love to see Denzel and Chewy in the MCU, Lord Feige, make it happen.

Chewy    50,507

I have no idea how this works or what the T'Chkhmkhms are but there's so much awesomeness in this post that you've set me up for a disappointment now :D I'd love to see Denzel and Chewy in the MCU, Lord Feige, make it happen.

It would be fun to work with Denzel

• Like 4

Spidey Freak    10,925

Boyega as T'Challa and Denzel as T'Chaka is simply  :excited: Though I'd prefer that charismatic human magnet Omar Sy as T'Challa.

No Chiewetel plz.