BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

What's the best OW ever in Spain?

If I am not wrong, Breaking Dawn II, with €9.21m weekend (€9.48m with previews) and about 1.3 million admissions. In terms of admissions, Torrente 3, a local title sold along the OW 1.38 million admissions in 2005, but in terms of gross, BD2 is still the best.

Edited by peludo
  • Like 3

Jurassic World easily retained the crowd, adding $3.2m to its great $13.6m total in 11 days.

Sony’s local-language romantic comedy Ahora O Nunca (Now Or Never) picked up $1.6M on 450 screens in Spain at its bow this weekend. It landed No. 2 behind Jurassic World. The best start for a Spanish film this year, the movie is directed by Tortilla Soup’s Maria Ripoll and stars Exodus: Gods And Kings’ María Valverde; and Clara Lago and Dani Rovira from last year’s biggest homegrown hit, Spanish Affairs (8 Apellidos Vascos).

• Like 3

Is there a way to see the top 10 of this year?

I have in my computer but I am working now. I'll post it later. 50SoG is still number one with a little bit less than €20m. Second FF7 with less than €14m. Third and fourth AoU and JW with around €12m . And fifth local comedy Perdiendo el Norte doing around €10m

• Like 2

An earthquake was not the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs. At least not here in Spain... Jurassic World resisted on Top the arrival of San Andreas and Spy ;)

Friday Top 5:

1- Jurassic World

2- San Andreas

3- Ahora o Nunca (local film)

4- Spy

5- Tinkerbell and the beast

• Like 2

An earthquake was not the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs. At least not here in Spain... Jurassic World resisted on Top the arrival of San Andreas and Spy ;)

Friday Top 5:

1- Jurassic World

2- San Andreas

3- Ahora o Nunca (local film)

4- Spy

5- Tinkerbell and the beast

San Andreas meh opening i guess, maybe $2-2.5m OW?