Smallville944

RATINGS DISCUSSION | Official Thread

here i will post daily ratings and delete after 2 weeks and will be replaced with new ratings here i will post daily ratings for both cable TV and Broadcast TV networks will include ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, ABC Family, AMC, FX, TNT, USA, HBO, Showtime etc. this is the introduction post next one is where i start i will start with friday ratings and network averages will also be posted for daily ratings and seasonal ratings too

Edited by CJohn

The Following rose from 3.2 to a 3.3 in the 18-49 demo for its second episode.  Dropped a little in total viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/29/tv-ratings-monday-the-following-bones-rise-the-biggest-loser-dips-the-carrie-diaries-the-bachelor-steady/167056/

I haven't watched it yet but is the franchise serial killer premise similar to the way Red John operates on The Mentalist?

Broadcast averages for the 2012-2013 season

ABC

-7.09 million viewers

- 2.18 A18-49

CBS

- 11.81 million viewers

- 2.76 A18-49

CW

- 1.88 million viewers

- 0.74 A18-49

FOX

- 4.70 million viewers

- 2.01 A18-49

NBC

- 5.06 million viewers

- 1.83 A18-49

Edited by Smallville944

ouch for FX's comedies there comedies never do great in Ratings anger management is probaly the biggest comedy they have no and while it started out huge it's ratings have dropped alot in season 2 i think reneweing it for 90 episodes may have been pre mature i think it would have made more sense for just a 13 episode 2nd season renewal and i heard it's so supposed to air virtually without any interruptions for 2 consecutive years but ouch for Legit this show will for sure be cancelled after this season and excellent for Suits i might have to give this show a chance :rofl: for Do No Harm thats bad even for NBC which has had huge ratings decline over the years and TBBT is a beast in ratings last new episode was the most watched episode in the series with 20 million viewers and a 6.4 A18-49 even if it's down 11% in viewers and 16% in A18-49 its still a beast in ratings nice to See the vampire Diaries stay pretty steady its the one show on the CW thats had pretty steady ratings on the CW everything else has had big drops since the launch of the Network beauty anbd the Beast while not a huge hit is still on par with CW standards so should be renewed for a 2nd season if these numbers stick til the end of the season Elementary should atleast get a 2nd season cause there on Par with CSI's Numbers excellent for POI i really want to start watching this show and Wow for a Scandal it's ratings have really improved vs last season and the beginning of this season and hope it can keep it up i might give it a chance if it gets a 3rd season renewal which i can see happening now and Grey's Anatomy's ratings sure have dropped huge vs last season and the first few episodes of the new season this is a season low i believe and looks like Two and a Half men is atleast have steady ratings with these numbers it should get a 11th season renewal