CoolioD1

House of Cards (K̶̷e̶̷v̶̷i̶̷n̶̷ ̶̷S̶̷p̶̷a̶̷c̶̷e̶̷y̶̷ Robin Wright)

Watched the recent season. It truly went off the rails (even compared to past seasons) to the point where I just laughed, and the ending was meh. I'm a fan of the show, but this season was like a 6/10.

On 2017-6-3 at 10:46 PM, franfar said:

Watched the recent season. It truly went off the rails (even compared to past seasons) to the point where I just laughed, and the ending was meh. I'm a fan of the show, but this season was like a 6/10.

Agree, season 3 & 4 were bad, this one got saved by the directing and the performance of the actors. Feels like they want to enlarge the show as much as they can, which is a mistake. The show

should´ve ended in season 3 IMO.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Finally finished the season, overly predictable, slow, worst season yet. 

WATCH YOUR STEP

*Trips Cathy over 3 steps of stairs, knocks her out*

Looooooooool

• Like 1

Seemed like they were trying way too hard to mirror Trump in Frank's recent political endeavors. Not to mention dragging the election out into the middle of the season when it should have ended Season 4. Very disjointed, and I can't see how they can do much more. Just wrap it up in S6 and be done with it.

18 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm surprised how many youtube comments are DEMANDING k-space come back.

That teaser make it sound a bit too late for that possibility (or going for a very different tone for the series if he get back has a supernatural entity).

With the fact he seem to be death and that the season is called The final season, good luck.