Crunching the Numbers: Year 6

Film #1

20. Isolation (did I mention all 3 Liam Neeson films are tied?

:P)

Film #2

17. Mysteries of the Beyond

Film #3

19. Last Ditch Effort

Film #4

12. Mr Rogers Goes to Washington

Film #5

14. Man of La Mancha

Edited by 4815162342

Recap of Films #25-6: 

6. 24 Hours7. Society8. The High Life9. Le Grand Écran10. Careful Laid Plans11. Planeswalkers: Betrayals12. Mr. Rogers Goes to Washington13. Bioshock14. Man of La Mancha15. Best Friends16. Portal17. Mysteries of the Beyond18. Wicked19. Last Ditch Effort20. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Giant Spiders/Isolation/The Story of Daniel Rigger23. The Vast Dark: God is an American24. The Improper Exchange25. Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Promise

Score after Round 4 of Stage 1:Blankments- 14 pointsAlfred- 5 pointsSpaghetti- 4 pointsAll others- 0Blankments has a huge lead going into Stage 2: The Final FiveRules for Stage 2 are simple: Rank what you expect my top five films are. If you guess a film right, that is 1 point. If you guess the film and rank right, that is 5 points. So there is the potential for Alfred or Spaghetti to still surpass good ol' Blank (or anyone who posts all 5 films in the right order).No clues, no hints. The pool of films is narrowed so use your own judgment.

• Like 1

Final Scores:Blankments- 26 pointsSpaghetti- 16 pointsAlfred- 14 pointsAll others- 0

Blankments you win! As a prize you get an exclusive pre-read of one of my Year 7 films. I have chosen, to honor you, the film Blank. If you wish a different option, please say so.

Speaking of pre-reads, riczhang I still owe you a pre-read of Chrono Heist, which I am finishing for Year 7. You can keep that film as a pre-read, or ask for a different option. Since your pre-read is carrying over, you get priority over Blankments if the two of you both wish to change your pre-reads. 

• Like 1

Excellent! Since Blank is carrying over from the old CAYOM, it's pretty much done.

Actually, I'm going to say it's about 90% done since I plan on generally editing it, but also adding some detail to a couple sections while slimming down another section.

In any event, Blank will be delivered to you by the middle of next week at the latest.

• Like 1

Sorry to bump this, but...

On 2/5/2013 at 7:36 PM, 4815162342 said:

17) Blofeld gets thrown into a pool of sewage. While struggling, he screams he cannot swim and then gurgles underwater. Yep, foreshadowing. What a goddamn waste of the biggest Bond villain there is and of Christoph Waltz's talent. Blofeld is treated like the most common of cartoonish Bond villains and then gets killed off along with SPECTRE in a single film. WASTE OF TIME.

I think Expedecade still utilized Waltz as Blofeld better than SPECTRE B)

• Like 1