My opinion could change after a full trailer but so far things look good and pretty normal for a Pixar movie. It will probably be really good and will have some strong legs. Cars 2 reception (i personaly found it solid and better than the first but i'm in the minority) could hurt it a bit in its opening but legs will carry it from there. I believe that there is a fatigue of animated films so huge numbers are kinda hard to reach.

210m DOM

390m OS

600m Total

It does look stunning but my enthusiasm has been dampened by those reactions we got.

Are you talking about the AICN reactions? I'm hoping they address the issues they mentioned now; they're still in tweaking mode after all... But from what I remember anyway, it doesn't sound too bad; just that they didn't think it was up to Pixar-level quality, and that they compared it to a "Disney" movie. If it's anything like Tangled, I wouldn't mind.

Are you talking about the AICN reactions? I'm hoping they address the issues they mentioned now; they're still in tweaking mode after all... But from what I remember anyway, it doesn't sound too bad; just that they didn't think it was up to Pixar-level quality, and that they compared it to a "Disney" movie. If it's anything like Tangled, I wouldn't mind.

I see what you're saying, but I think most of the public has come to expect more than Tangled like quality from Pixar. Not that Tangled was bad. It was actually quite good, but nothing like what Pixar is expected to produce.