Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

http-~~-//youtu.be/pE12H1HorUUThe new behind the scenes teaser! It's so exciting to get a glimpse of all the new characters. From what I saw Renly and Loras look alot better. Natalie Dormer will kill it as Margaery.It looks like it's going to be great, bring on April!

looks sick, got me to rewatch season one on demand again

Posted Image

First glimpse of Brienne in the background behind Renly. Can't wait to see what Gwendoline Christie does with the role next year!

I think Renly looks much more Baraetheon-like as well.

Very interested to see how Brienne is handled.

Renly does look improved from Season 1, but the acting is still unknown. I always pictured Renly as someone similar to Henry Cavill's character in The Tudors (Charles Brandon).

Very interested to see how Brienne is handled.Renly does look improved from Season 1, but the acting is still unknown. I always pictured Renly as someone similar to Henry Cavill's character in The Tudors (Charles Brandon).

Yes, I saw him as someone taller, better looking and more charismatic. However, I think the actor playing him has done a decent job with the role as it was written. It's not his fault he was miscast.

Interesting news about future seasons:

http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/11/rumor-hbo-to-order-two-more-seasons-film-them-back-to-back/

We are now hearing from multiple sources that HBO plans to order both seasons three and four and film them back-to-back (à la Lord of the Rings). It has already been confirmed that A Storm of Swords would be covered in more than one season. From what we have heard, much of the film crew in Northern Ireland has been told of this plan and has been advised to expect nine months of filming next year.

Unconfirmed, but interesting. If it happens HBO won't announce it until they get ratings from Season 2. Back-to-back filming also would be the best way to handle a multi-season arc for Book 3.

10 episodes is definitely too little for Clash of Kings, especially since they're going to take time to follow Robb's war campaign and give more detail to Margaery and the Tyrells. 12 would be much better, but HBO is a stickler for 10-episode seasons for this show so far.Maisie's definitely been the best of the child actors and one of the best actors in the show. Considering her material in Books 2 and 3 I wouldn't be surprised if she got enough juice for a Supporting Actress Emmy nomination for one of those seasons.

Why? The total runtime without ads is only 50-55 minutes per episode, 10 minutes longer than 1-hour shows.

This is a big fantasy show that shoots on-location in Europe and requires a good amount of post-production for special effects in every episode, as well as intensive pre-production in getting sets ready, costumes made, etc.An earlier article I posted about filming Seasons 3/4 back-to-back says that filming roughly 20-24 episodes would take 9 months.Plus, it takes about 6 months to film a standard network TV season of 22 episodes with all factors figured in, so it taking at least 3 months longer for a far more expensive and labor-heavy show is not far-fetched.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6vm4sQgTXQ

New behind the scenes featurette. You see a glimpse of the back of Brienne a couple of times - she has short blonde hair and is really tall. It's going to be awesome!