Moviedweeb

Movies you have cried during

I wouldn`t have cried if 800 pound gorilla PJ had been sprayed with bullets. I would have cheered. Fuckin hate that animal hater.

You realize you would've cheered if the gorilla had died, and then you say that PJ is an animal hater. Just re-read what you wrote... many times.

+1 to King Kong. When they throw bottles at Kong, when Kong and Ann are on the ice, and when he finally falls from the Empire State Building. Man, PJ really nailed this kind of emotional beats in both the LOTR trilogy and KK - I know it didn't work for everybody, especially in KK's case, but it really hit me right in the gut (and still does every time I rewatch the movies).

You realize you would've cheered if the gorilla had died, and then you say that PJ is an animal hater. Just re-read what you wrote... many times.

Do you relaize that 800 pound gorilla is a phrse that has nothing to do with gorillas?

of course, if he sprays tauriel with arrows and have her die for as long as KK did I could be forgiving. DIE TAURIEL DIE!

The Elephant Man

Dumbo

Toy Story 3

Brave

Up

Marley and Me

Lilo and stitch

My Dog Skip

Les Miserable

Harry Potter and Deathly  Hallows 2

50/50

Perks of Being A Wallflower. 

and many more

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

Earthlings.The documentary that shows how animals are abused, experimented on and other disgusting things. I would challenge anyone to watch it and now well up with tears.

Watched it once...my heart got totally crushed into a million tiny pieces. The film is just... God... :sadno:

God, I know you guys will laugh at me, but two scenes from Avatar also got to me: 1- when Quaritch kills Neytiri's Thanator. That totally destroyed me (I'm an animal rights advocate---Yeah, go ahead, make fun of me for crying over the death of a fictional animal), and 2- the scene in which Neytiri mercy-kills the viperwolf that Was part of the pack that attacked Jake. :(

The scene where Jake tells Neytiri to stand down but she won't (just before nature fights back) always gets me. Beautiful moment.

Trying to avoid saying something like Spaceballs...

Okay I really have never cried in a film (unless if it was something when i was really little) but a few films I have gotten a lump in my throat such as Green Mile.

I'm glad people mentioned the forest scene in DH2...I started tearing up when Sirius pointed to Harry's heart. I soon cried when Harry looked at his mom and said, "Stay with me." Rowling said it perfectly..."Harry is so much in search of a father, yet in times of real stress, it's his mother that's a place of refuge."

I don't like GoF overall as a film, but it has possibly the most heartwrenching scene in the entire series when Cedric's father sobs over his son's dead body. That really hit me.

One moment I don't think anyone has mentioned even in the Potter forums, but it really got to me....was when we see Lavender's dead body. The music was so epic.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 1