tawasal

Denmark Boxoffice

We are 11 million... My country sucks, the piracy is huge here.I just checked BOM and Denmark seems to be a bit bigger than Portugal, not counting with a few exceptions.

Edited by CJohn

We are 11 million... My country sucks, the piracy is huge here.I just checked BOM and Denmark seems to be a bit bigger than Portugal, not counting with a few exceptions.

Wht are general ticket prices in Portugal?Been there once.. Beutiful country... Was on Madeira also.. Loved it...
  • Like 1

In this moment, the average price for a student ticket is 5€, while an adult pays 6€. The 3D cost is 2€, so a student pays 7€ for a 3D ticket and an adult pays 8€ for a 3D ticket.It was already announced that prices will rise 0,50€ in the beginning of 2012.

Edited by CJohn

In this moment, the average price for a student ticket is 5€, while an adult pays 6€. The 3D cost is 2€, so a student pays 7€ for a 3D ticket and an adult pays 8€ for a 3D ticket.It was already announced that prices will rise 0,50€ in the beginning of 2012.

Maybe thats why.. Normal ticket prices here are as followingGWTDT Friday 23/120-11 years: 15€65-? Years: 15€Rest 17€

If those prices ever happen in Portugal, people will never go to a theater again. That explains a lot... in admissions, our countries are probably equal, since a movie in Denmark needs to double the portuguese result to have the same admissions as a movie in Portugal.

Edited by CJohn