Tower

Olympus Has Fallen OS thread - 62.1M OS

I'm unsure of it's chances. It's seems like a very 'America, Fuck Yeah!' type of film in regards to it's tone and the obvious location. I remember that a similar tone hurt Captain America OS. 

Captain America didn't do too badly OS for a superhero, it had a higher OS percent than both Iron Men, both Hulks, BB and TDK.

Edited by Tower

Captain America didn't do too badly OS for a superhero, it had a higher OS percent than both Iron Men, both Hulks, BB and TDK.

Using Iron Man as a basis CA made considerably less than that in mainland Europe which I remember was a fear of the studio pre-release (hence the title change). 

Edited by Gazz

Using Iron Man as a basis CA made considerably less than that in mainland Europe which I remember was a fear of the studio pre-release (hence the title change). 

CA made considerably less DOM too.

IMDb says is still has a handful of sizable markets to go. They don't have a date for Germany, but this site says June 13th. One of the major Chinese movie sites claims it'll open there in May, which would presumably require them to work around the whole North-Korean-terrorists thing. ("Oh no! A bunch of non-specific Asians have taken over the White House for no particular reason!")