All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Should be at about $75m by Monday morning. I don't see how it misses $100m.
  3. Currently at 60% after 74 reviews (might be at 64% coz lol RT's servers during Tomato Watch forever and always amen). .... For that matter LOL WB for waiting so long to drop reviews if it really is gonna be borderline fresh/rotten. They could have easily dropped them on Tue without skipping a beat (IMO),
  4. Heads up: this may end up being another late night Lionsgate ticket drop. Maybe around 9pm PST Apr 2/Midnight EST Apr 3.
  5. Looks like alot of 5/10 and 6/10 reviews. Pretty fine for this type of movie.
  6. Basically sounds like it's what's advertised. Fans will be into it but not gonna draw much of a peripheral audience.
  7. The Minus One comparisons and being used to criticize this film are gonna drive me up a wall seeing GxK in 3 hours 🫡
  8. I am expecting $6M+ Full Run (i.e. more than Double of Dogman) @Maoyan - $4.1M &@Taopiaopiao - $5.9M Previews has lifted Douban Score to 8.6 (+0.1) so should surprise us Maoyan Interest/WTS are roughly 72.4% Female (against 27.6% Male) Interest in Tiers - Tier 1 - 20.3%, Tier 2 - 39.5%, Tier 3 - 12.1% &Tier 4 - 28.1%
  9. It worked again for me so hopefully it's back everywhere soon. GxK, counted today for today had 2.015 sold tickets. Still pretty even sales, doing best in the AMCs in LA and NY. Up ok 40% since Tuesday. Comps (all counted on Thursday for Thursday): Uncharted (3.7M) had 1.294 sold tickets = 5.8M (slightly up since Tuesday). Meg 2 (3.2M) had 586 = 11M (down 2.6M since Tuesday but I expected worse). D&D (4.1M Thursday only) had 1.265 = 6.5M (down). JWD (18M) had 4.342 = 8.35M (up). Godzilla Minus One (2.1M from Wed+Thu, 1.1M on Thursday?) had 285 = 7.75M (up). 65 (1.22M) had 300 = 8.2M (no comp on Tuesday). And BT (4.6M) had 1.000 sold tickets = 9.25M (also no comp on Tuesday). Average: 8.1M. Two days ago the average was higher (8.8M) but that was mostly due to the very high Meg 2 comp. I hope its reviews stay decent and predict 8.1M.
  10. Just few minutes and I've seem someone complaining about Minus One and Humans. Yeah, critics are dumb.
  11. If this hits 76% fresh, it will be the fourth Monsterverse movie with that exact score. Most consistent franchise in Hollywood?
  12. From what ive read so far, it seems very similar to GvK - human stuff is cliche and drags on a bit too much, but the film really delivers on the monsters and action. If that is the consensus of the GA as well, the film will have good legs.
  13. Reviews for Godzilla dropping 52 on MC (vs 59 of the previous one) 74% on RT with 47 reviews If it goes rotten from now shouldn’t be by much, so it shouldn’t hurt presales or walkups. now let’s wait
  14. Today
  15. At least from the big critics on meta, reviews seems very on par with GxK, maybe slightly worse. Waiting RT to update Anyway, definitely not tepid reviews and even the bad ones are complaining more about humans, script etc, not about the monsters or the fights. Even if it goes rotten, shouldn’t hurt the movie
  16. On the closer look if you clicked in, there are 47 reviews posted already. 35 fresh and 12 rotten or 74% fresh.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.