Happy Summer Movie Season. Play the summer game.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 'Speechless' is amazing. Now I'm going to watch the movie when it is released on Netflix.
  3. I am aware of that..but its not like he only posts/posted that... and i saw it in 2, maaaaybe 3 places... even if it was his signature leave the guy doing the work and contributions alone 😕 TTVOMJ
  4. So by NOT paying attention that he only repeated the 2.77b part i am the one who is not paying attention? Geez xD i guess whenever someone uses any word whatsoever we should blame him for copy infrigment?:/ TTVOMJ
  5. The first Chasing the Dragon with Donnie Yen and Andy Lau was solid; and I think Wong Jing have huge confidence for this sequel. But i honestly don’t expect very big numbers or big breakout; mainly because Hong Kong gangster / Cop film have very limited audience base. Last year’s Project Gutenberg literally had not strong competition and had the whole golden week for itself, but barely did 1.2bn yuan - very good for a HK film but for the release date and competition; the number is not amazing.
  6. When I thought Pikachu would play like a family film, Id have agreed with you but so far it hasn't which leads me to believe that neither of those movies will be direct competition to it. Of course its attracting families and such but not to the extent I thought it would and def not to the extent where I see those films affecting it all that much. Godzilla opens next weekend so it could see double features with it which should help. Will see how it holds against Aladdin this weekend but I'm not sensing that they're attracting the same crowds. And as long as it has decent drops, it'll keep theaters. Theaters will just get rid of the smaller movies that are not performing. That's also something that I could see happening with End Game, which is why I haven't commented on the over/under Avatar thing. If End Game has decent drops and is making more than other movies, theaters will keep it over them.
  7. Woah JW3 Hold[emoji91] Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
  8. As long as the competition keeps tanking like that (Aladdin) It’ll keep most of its screens and I oop. 👏 FLOP2 pre sales ain’t looking too hot either.
  9. Ready for Pikachu to be the break out de facto family film this summer. 👏
  10. I concur with john2000. danhtruong5 keeps repeating "I just want it to finish in the range 277x " in his every post (I saw) related to Endgame BO.
  11. you seem to pay attention, every day he says the same thing i want the movie to hit 2,77 ,the breakdown wasnt the problem , do a research in the previous pages and then come back
  12. Thinking $300-350M OS for this
  13. Doraemon snapped here.👀
  14. At this rate they're gonna run out of recognisable embedded in pop culture animated films to remake. Already 3 out of the 4 big animated films that defined the Disney Renaissance have been remade with The Little Mermaid remake not far off in the future. Anyways I guessed $500M OS at the start of the year but that seems to be an overestimate. Should do quite well in Europe and so far seems meh numbers in Asia.
  15. so far better than i thought
  16. It only had a half-day OD, and Dumbo was opening on Friday
  17. That doesn't look good for Aladdin. Disney should release one live action movie per year, otherwise it's gonna hurt them. They need less competition and more time in the oven.
  18. Wtf do you mean? He literally used data that just came out(OS numbers).. thank you danhtruong5 TTVOMJ
  19. Today
  20. Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch?
  21. It’s low but it seems fair. 70-75m 4 day is the ballpark i’m thinking, it’s been looking like that for a while imo
  22. I was talking about Endgame passing Avatar. I have a feeling Cameron cares much less about how much his movies do than we do here. As long as it's enough for him to continue doing what he's doing.
  23. While Pikachu won't drop as hard as Shazam on its 4th weekend, it still has a lot of competition coming up. There are 4 movies doing 50M+ (with Aladdin and SLOP 2 doing 65M+) in the next 3 weeks. Aladdin and SLOP 2 will probably be direct competition to DP so I don't think it'll have good late legs. don't seeing it doing above 145M~ dom total.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.