All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Christmas needs to be for THE BATMAN. Move this to July
  3. Sherlock Holmes held its own against the first Avatar so Christmas would be a fine release date for this as potential counterprogramming (assuming Avatar 2 doesn't get pushed back again), especially since this will be R.
  4. hey Karrie, i cant wait to meet you as my daughter so i can start taking things from you
  5. Maybe for some vaccine but for the most promising candidate like the Oxford one I imagine they will not use the usually testing technique of a large sample with some random getting the vaccine vs trial group without it, waiting some months with the group living their usual life and seeing how much each group did got it. This time they will probably find enough volunteer that will accept to get actively exposed to it after getting the vaccine to have rapidly a clearer view of is efficacity (considering how low the death rate is for people of a certain group with access to healthcare making it more ethically possible for people to do versus say a SARS-MERS vaccin).
  6. I like to call it a politician's "rules for thee, but not for me"...VA governor got burned this weekend on that, and he had been doing so well...but selfies on the beach with lots of unknown folks (aka, not his family or friends) surrounding him less than 1ft away, while he and they are also maskless...yeah, not a good look, especially after he threatened to close VA Beach after the weekend if they didn't follow his social distance guidelines...and the gov blows all of them on his 1st trip...
  7. Only movie reporting so far, but The Wretched is showing it doesn't matter what you show, if you reopen, someone is coming...it went up more than 102% so far this weekend, as it drops into 59 theaters...so we now know we at least have that many theaters open DOM...baby steps, but baby steps they are...and we are likely above $200K for the 3 day once other movies report, so double the theaters, double the box office, even with no new movies (although I'm still waiting to see if Military Wives actually did a day-and-date release with the drive-ins)... Weekend Domestic Chart for May 22, 2020 Register with The Numbers for free to customize this chart. ← Previous Chart Chart Index Movie Distr Gross %LW Thr Thr Chng Per Thr Total Gross W 1 (1) The Wretched IFC Midnight $186,000 +102% 59 +38 $3,153 $548,609 4 1 $186,000 Our box office charts are compiled from data provided to us by distributors. To be included on our charts, please send reports to bodata@the-numbers.com.
  8. Coronavirus 'disappearing' so fast Oxford vaccine has 'only 50% chance of working' https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-disappearing-so-fast-oxford-vaccine-has-only-50-chance-of-working-11993739
  9. WW84 to December 18th while Dune can have a limited Christmas release followed by a wide expansion on MKL weekend. That way, it can compete for awards still.
  10. I don’t know but I would take the gamble. In recent years, December showed that it can have two or three massive blockbusters. Could be the Jumanji to Avatar’s Star Wars. If not December, then Labor Day weekend can work. It would be nice being the first billion dollar film to come out in September.
  11. will WB move WW84 to Nov and Tenet to August? or WW84 to Dune spot and Dune to Nov? since that was the original spot for Dune iirc
  12. Today
  13. This would be an easy billie with any other date. Releasing it a week after Avatar 2, on the other hand, is suicide.
  14. I think Space Jam and the Suicide Squad are staying where they are, WB was smart in doing production well ahead of time. This is probably heading to Black Adam’s current spot in December 22nd.
  15. Moving to Space Jam 2's date is what I thought too but Im thinking Space Jam 2 moves to Sesame Street's old spot, June 4th. Really only has to compete with a Pixar film 2 weeks after (JW 3 isn't really direct competition and is probably moving to Summer 2022 either way).
  16. Space Jam 2’s date. Space Jam moves to Beasts 3’s slot. Coincidentally, that Nov 12 date is near identical to the first Space Jam’s release date 25 years ago
  17. The great wheel of shuffling keeps on rolling. I give this a decent chance of being he final date — say, 50%ish.
  18. With JW 3 likely moving to 2022, this should do well with that spot.
  19. Hey dude it’s been awhile. Long time no see. I remember you from the Godzilla 2014 days (you had an Avatar profile pic of Jake and Neytiri). I agree with your point too, KOTM should’ve come out on March 22nd like it was originally supposed to.
  20. Hmm, think this will be the 2nd list I actually end up doing. Just gotta remember which KOTOR was better and then figure out how to order the bottom 23.
  21. This brings a big smile to my face. Yes it’s another delay, but it shows that they (WB and Legendary) care and want this movie to succeed, and confident enough to put it in the summer movie season once more. I’m betting in it releasing on that same day May 21st, or on May 28th which is Memorial Day weekend.Its only competition would be Shang-Chi and Cruella, the latter being nowhere near as big as the live action remakes of the Disney Renaissance trio or even as big as Cinderella and Dumbo.Much like The Batman, WB is clearly pushing back The Matrix 4 (currently slated for May 21, 2021) because it doesn’t seem to resume production anytime soon and they only had like 3-4 weeks of filming. You can also bet that Universal will be pushing back Jurassic World: Dominion for the very same reason, so that will most likely not be any competition for this film.
  22. This is pretty much moving. I wonder where this moves to.
  23. Movies: The Lovebirds - 3/10 The Great Escape - 7/10 (kinda dissapointed me tbh) TV Shows: Mostly just Lost again. As I said before, I really enjoyed all the seasons I saw and the finale is amazing. Also saw the latests episodes of I Know This Much is True and Mrs. America but both episodes aren't really interesting enough to talk about. Games: Uncharted (replay) - finished it and game's a lot shorter than I remembered. Also as I said before, very clunky. Uncharted 2 (replay) - Much better than the first game and the different locations also makes it so much more interesting. Also much much more varied shootout sections (the shootout sections in the first game are a chore) and the train sequence is still amazing too.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.