All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 6 billion do sound like a lot to me if they are not laundering money, that a lot of tax to pay on false revenues for something that they would have had to keep up for a very long time (Park and Resort revenues didn't dip), for something that sound like a very short time fraud in term of sustainability, considering the claim are more than doubling the revenues..... A that could help make up for it: Kuba has made two additional whistleblower filings since leaving the firm, including one this past June. The most recent tip alleges some Disney employees reclassified guest revenue from high-sales-tax items such as hotel rooms to lower-taxed items such as food and beverages with the purpose of significantly reducing sales tax liabilities in Florida, California and Hawaii. MarketWatch has reviewed the three filings and supporting documentation that was sent to the SEC. That sound way more likely.
  3. Middle of the night, middle of nowhere, no one on the roads. Big deal.
  4. unless of course all the other numbers are shaved off and Disney reports real numbers. and maybe the production budgets are only like 1/100th the announced cost
  5. True, but what Disney is accused of I a lot more seriously then that;this is an accusation of out and out fraud. I am not a Disney hater, but if the SEC finds the charges to be true, then the execx responsible derserve to get sent to Club Fed.
  6. January 6 | The Old Man & The Gun – 15/20 January 18 | Mary Queen of Scotts – 12/20 January 19 | Glass – 13/20 January 19 | Escape Room – 14/20 February 2 | The Mule – 14/20 February 3 | Green Book – 15/20 February 9 | The Favorite – 16/20 February 14 | Alita: Battle Angel – 14/20 February 16 | Vice – 15/20 February 22 | How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – 17/20 February 24 | If Beale Street Could Talk – 17/20 March 2 | Cold Pursuit – 15/20 March 10 | Captain Marvel – 13/20 March 16 | Snu – 13/20 March 23 | Us – 18/20 March 30 | Dumbo – 14/20 April 6 | Pet Sematary – 16/20 April 6 | Shazam – 15/20 April 12 | After – 6/20 April 20 | The Curse of La Llorona – 12/20 April 24 | Avengers: Endgame – 18/20 May 1 | The Long Shot – 15/20 May 11 | Pokémon: Detective Pikachu – 15/20 May 18 | John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum – 17/20 May 29 | Aladdin – 15/20 May 31 | Rocketman – 16/20 June 2 | Godzilla: King of the Monsters – 13/20 June 9 | X-Men: Dark Phoenix – 13/20 June 12 | The Secret Life of Pets 2 – 12/20 June 15 | MIB International – 9/20 June 22 | The Hustle – 6/20 June 29 | Toy Story 4 – 17/20 June 30 | Annabelle Comes Home – 15/20 July 6 | Spider-Man: Far From Home – 15/20 July 14 | Crawl – 17/20 July 20 | The Lion King – 14/20 July 28 | Child’s Play – 14/20 August 4 | Anna – 13/20 August 10 | Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark – 15/20 August 11 | Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw – 14/20 August 15 | Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood – 18/20 August 20 | Booksmart - 17/20 Total: 42
  7. I can't wait to hear more about the upcoming original Pixar and WDAS movies!
  8. Bland people always get to decide what's "related" when stuff that pokes holes in their balloons gets brought up. And I like your highly specific response - the insinuation that police violence and brutality against protesters and non-bland people is only relevant in the context of a lead actor or actress of an upcoming Hollywood film making reference to it - against my obvious point that you sanctimonious do-gooders only moralize Bland People's Officially Hated Governments for doing the exact same things that bland people's governments do. The thread has been derailed because the conversation, for the past several pages, has shifted to "moNgReL ChInA bad," while, as I have said, you all ignore and justify the similar response of bland governments to riots and to protests.
  9. when she says goddamn you Cypher, doesn't it feel like its happening right now like they are a warehouse in this heat some distance down. like you can reach out and touch the movies location (maybe from the sound mixing).
  10. Here's my list. Honestly, a bunch of these could change positions next time I do it, but this is a snapshot for right now at least. 1. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 2. Field of Dreams 3. The Abyss 4. Do the Right Thing 5. Dead Poets Society 6. When Harry Met Sally... 7. The Killer 8. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 9. The Tall Guy 10. How to Get Ahead in Advertising 11. Weekend at Bernie's 12. Lethal Weapon 2 13. Batman 14. Kiki's Delivery Service 15. Henry V 16. The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover 17. Major League 18. Dead Calm 19. Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! 20. Look Who's Talking 21. The Big Picture 22. Blind Fury 23. Communion 24. Warlock 25. Farewell to the King
  11. If only Okinawans who are beaten, battered and accused of faking their injuries just for trying to stop continued US imperialism on their tiny island could get a third of the Western support violent rioters in Hong Kong are getting, especially as United States military personnel continue to brutalize the Okinawan people, especially the women, of the little island. Bland people are so picky and choosy about which protests they'll back and which brutal police crackdowns they'll support. 🤨
  12. I'll address this point since it's related to the actual content of this thread. No French (or Spanish) lead of a highly anticipated Hollywood blockbuster took to Twitter to defend the police actions, that's why no movie thread got derailed.
  13. Yeah, I’m thinking it will just miss 70 now. But last 2 days can change a lot.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.