Happy Summer Movie Season. Play the summer game.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Doraemon snapped here.👀
  3. At this rate they're gonna run out of recognisable embedded in pop culture animated films to remake. Already 3 out of the 4 big animated films that defined the Disney Renaissance have been remade with The Little Mermaid remake not far off in the future. Anyways I guessed $500M OS at the start of the year but that seems to be an overestimate. Should do quite well in Europe and so far seems meh numbers in Asia.
  4. so far better than i thought
  5. It only had a half-day OD, and Dumbo was opening on Friday
  6. That doesn't look good for Aladdin. Disney should release one live action movie per year, otherwise it's gonna hurt them. They need less competition and more time in the oven.
  7. Wtf do you mean? He literally used data that just came out(OS numbers).. thank you danhtruong5 TTVOMJ
  8. Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch? Should I watch? Should I not watch?
  9. It’s low but it seems fair. 70-75m 4 day is the ballpark i’m thinking, it’s been looking like that for a while imo
  10. I was talking about Endgame passing Avatar. I have a feeling Cameron cares much less about how much his movies do than we do here. As long as it's enough for him to continue doing what he's doing.
  11. While Pikachu won't drop as hard as Shazam on its 4th weekend, it still has a lot of competition coming up. There are 4 movies doing 50M+ (with Aladdin and SLOP 2 doing 65M+) in the next 3 weeks. Aladdin and SLOP 2 will probably be direct competition to DP so I don't think it'll have good late legs. don't seeing it doing above 145M~ dom total.
  12. Vietnam 17:20 23/05 tickets sold 1.JW3 11k2 2.Pokemon 10k9 3.Doraemon 9k 4.EG 4k7 5.Aladin 4k1
  13. Elessar! I know for a fact Jim is gunning for over 3b, so to predict 2b isnt exactly believing in Jim is it now?
  14. 75M 4-day weekend is quite low for Aladdin (that was deadline's latest tracking I believe?), will need to do at least 85M-90M 4 day if it hopes to break 200M domestic imo.
  15. Aladdin (May 19th update) 7:30 - 65/390 10:30 - 5/390 Aladdin (May 23rd first update) 7:30 - 96/390 10:30 - 27/390 I’ll update this again later before the first showing begins.
  16. Shazam’s 4th weekend got completely bulldozed because of End Game. I can’t imagine that happening with Pikachu’s 4th weekend. It’ll drop because it’s coming off of MDW but should be able to recover after that which Shazam was never really able to do. Not sure how high it’ll go but I can def see a gross better than Shazam!s domestically.
  17. It most likely is that some areas are not as big on it as others. I did a check for FSS and it’s not doing any better than what Pikachu did at my theater over the course of those days. And my theater isn’t giving it the amount of screens that Pikachu got on FSS or on Thursday. I don’t know if it’s cause it’s MDW and my theater wants to have a variety of movies playing or if they’re just not feeling the sales for it at the theater and thus are giving holdovers the screens instead. Maybe its it’s an East Coast thing since Mulder, Captainwondyful and I are reporting from theaters over there. I don’t know. But I guess we will find out soon enough.
  18. 101M 13-day total for DP is the same as Shazam's 13-day total. think domestic total will be around the same as well give or take few millions, ~137M-142M.
  19. Can't seem to find them. Wasn't there also a Cinemacon footage description where it says Arnold is jumping from one plane to another? Only a terminator and Tom Cruise can do stuff like that. Anyway, we might all be smarter in a couple hours...
  20. PIKA 1.67 1.5 (-10%) // would have gone -15% but hoping Mem Day weekend will boost Thursday evening/night 3.6 (+140%) 5.75 (+60%) 5.75 (-0%) 4.6 (-20%) = 15.1 3-day (-40%) / 19.7 4-day (-21.5%) Gives 122.4 cume by Monday, on track for 150-160.
  21. Today
  22. Thanks and truly appreciate the early daily numbers!!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.