Jump to content

Morieris

Free Account+
  • Content count

    3,691
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2,339 Likes

About Morieris

  • Rank
    Box Office Gold
  • Birthday 12/31/1992

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://letterboxd.com/screendomcome/

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    Florida
  • Interests
    Movies, box office, collectibles, reading, old video games, IT

Recent Profile Visitors

2,298 profile views
  1. I saw this trailer in front of god knows what, I don't even remember, and it didn't look awful.
  2. For some reason, the local drug cartel harassing a tiny town is making me laugh. Think big, ya'll.
  3. She had 'jokes' that involved her being in blackface prior to being hired. Disney knows about all these people, and considering she's one of the many, many people on the left trying to ~understand those on the right, I don't see anything coming from this.
  4. I finally saw the trailer before CRA - I lik the aesthetic, at least.
  5. Morieris

    Frozen 2 | Nov 27 2019

    Disney hitting that side-character 3 second Gay representation once again.
  6. There are some really noticable long stretches that grind things to a halt, but it picks up, and everything is just such a cool ride. Nick and Rachel have personalities and you root for them and cry for them. I love Oliver and Peik Lin, but wish Eleanor was a little more like her book self. B
  7. Morieris

    Crowd Reports Thread

    Crazy Rich Asians 4:20 (😎) PM 30 % Full. It was one of the smaller auditoriums. One asshole came in late, made a ruckus, and occasionally took out his phone. Trailers A Simple Favor (My first thought was truly "I'm considering this part of the CRA universe," because Henry Golding) Searching Night School What Men Want Life Itself (Oscar Isaac is a very handsome man, but he is not a college aged man). The Hate U Give (I hope the white people in the audience - AKA, everybody except me and my mother - were very uncomfortable). Smallfoot A Star Is Born Reactions were mostly laughs, but I'm going to run down things my mother, who hasn't read the book, said about the characters; No spoilers. A good time was had by all.
  8. Well, saw it, and even my mother who hasn't read the books enjoyed it a lot. 90% of the changes were big improvements, the other 10% were inconsequential in either medium.
  9. RO would have been so much better if she were Jyn...maybe.
  10. https://variety.com/2018/film/news/aladdin-justin-paul-and-benj-pasek-reveal-details-of-new-songs-for-live-action-reboot-exclusive-1202904865/
  11. Morieris

    Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

    I hope i'm not the only one watching the new Christmas Classic, Santa Jaws.
  12. Morieris

    Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

    I thought you were insulting Voltron at first but yeah that is Big Hero 6. Also I interviewed for a IT Support position with ABC (basically making sure livestreams and streaming media work) and even though I don't have the media handling experience, that's still cool as shit! I'm going to brag about it everywhere!
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.