The Dark Alfred

Alfred's Y7 Top 25

"In late August 1839, Daniel, a young man from London, awakens in the dark halls of the Prussian Brennenburg Castle with little to no memory about himself or his past. All he can remember is his name, the fact that he lives in Mayfair and that something is haunting him. Shortly after awakening, Daniel discovers a note written to himself from which he learns that he has deliberately erased his own memory, and that he needs to descend into the Inner Sanctum of the castle to kill the Baron, Alexander."

;) 

This is the Top 10 on the CC with Alfred's list (Without the number 1 of course):

Risk Management - 154

The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar - 140

A Woman in the Crowd - 137

The Rich and Famous - 129

Three Month Funeral - 122

Innocense - 118

Extrasensory - 116

Heavy Rain - 93

Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson - 90

Celluloid Heroes - 87

Edited by riczhang

Amnesia almost made my Honourable mention. There were 2 films that I graded 6.5, one ended up number 35 and one ended up number 36. 

And if no one else submits a list (ChD said that he wouldn't and I don't think Creator or anyone else will) then Amnesia will have made CAYOM 2.0 history (I think) by being the only film to be listed number 1 and not show up anywhere else. 

I'm slowly going down in history lol

Thanks a lot for this, Alfred. After you ranked To The Moon 13 last year, I really thought you wouldn't like any of my movies this year.

Edited by ChD

I sense another plot twist like last year. Number 1 is actually Number 25 and Number 25 is actually Number 1.

P.S I can already see Number's reaction.

Posted Image