The Creator

4.6 "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger"

The Iron Man Special is still well underway, but in the meantime, I want to go ahead and get this one out there so you guys get the typical 48 hour prepare window.

Season 4, Game 6

Deadline: Friday, May 10 at 5:00 P.M. Eastern (4:00 P.M. Central)

1. Predict The Great Gatsby's Saturday share of its weekend gross as a percent

2. Predict Iron Man 3's percent drop

3. Predict Iron Man 3's domestic ten-day total, or its total through Sunday

4. Predict Peeple's opening weekend gross

5. Predict the difference in weekend grosses between Pain and Gain and Oblivion.

Edited by The Creator

I think Peeples essentially fucked over 90% of us. I edited down to the low 8s not long before the deadline. Apparently that's still more than double the expected weekend gross! :lol:

The fact that you predicted it so low might help you win this week again.

I think Peeples essentially fucked over 90% of us. I edited down to the low 8s not long before the deadline. Apparently that's still more than double the expected weekend gross! :lol:

Yeah, I thought my 8 prediction would be too low :lol:

Edited by acsc1312

Clearly 1 million people got tricked into seeing Gatsby instead of Peeples by shady cinema workers being bought off by the likes of Numbers and acsc.

This is the only possible way I can understand why I will be scoring so badly this week. It's a fix! A nationwide fix I tells ya!!

I don't know what I'm hoping for right now... if actuals go up my score improves and increases my chance of nicking a personal point or two. However if they go down, I think everyone else on my teams' score will all improve and thus improve our chances of maybe stealing top spot but I will more definately lose out on points.

So weirdly, I think I am wanting my score to decrease with actuals.

Thank god I have points bc I am so screwed this week. Like epic fail of a week for me.

Hey look on the bright side, you scored 5% more than most people on Question 4 thanks to the bonus you won last week. :P

I know I am falling behind. Scores will be up, along with points, this week. Because it is such a busy week for me, I do not know if there will be a Challenge held this week (chances are there won't), but there will be something in store. In addition, that would mean a double, triple, or quadruple elimination Challenge would be in store for next week. That said, I am going to go ahead and put up next week's game, because it's the Star Trek game and you surely all want to predict Star Trek. These next two weeks will be the busiest weeks of my life, perhaps, so we'll just have to go with it one step at a time. I will try to have all scores finalized as soon as possible (it shouldn't be no later than tomorrow or Friday).