Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

Thurs drops and Fri jumps for Summer starters

IM -7.3%   +179%

SM3 -12%   +190%

X2 -6%   +169%

SM -10%   +166%

TA -9%   +136%

IM3 -6.8%   +150%??

Edited by Captain Olive

Not sure what to think of the IM3 hold, the weekend will give us a definitive look at which way it's headed. Though I've always predicted the legs to be worse then IM2 and so far apart from Saturday it's looking like its headed down that road.

You guys think the weekday drops below to average this week.  Wait till next week.  I can't believe the Gatsby buzz.  I didn't agree with the summer move but it seems to be working as far as counter programming honestly. 

Predictions: The Thursday #'s thread will contain a bunch of faux meltdowns (like this one) but it'll mostly be mundane (like this one)The Friday #'s thread will be in full-on meltdown mode when Gatsby comes in #1The Saturday #'s will cause mass euphoria when IM3's # is hugeBy Sunday we'll be back to "eh"

• Like 2

Predictions:The Thursday #'s thread will contain a bunch of faux meltdowns (like this one) but it'll mostly be mundane (like this one)The Friday #'s thread will be in full-on meltdown mode when Gatsby comes in #1The Saturday #'s will cause mass euphoria when IM3's # is hugeBy Sunday we'll be back to "eh"

I agree with mostly everything, but I think there will be an actual meltdown in the Thursday thread and overall with that number I have a hard time seeing 70m for its second weekend.