baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

Couldn't they get anyone better than this Leo, Kate and Billy Zane.

I mean Nick Cage, Meg Ryan, everyone's favorite, Will Smith, Harrison Ford, Julia Roberts, just to mention some....

• Community Manager

Adam Sandler is just so dang annoying. I know he will be gone soon.

Adam Sandler is hilarious. I can't see any movie from him flopping or disappointing anytime soon!

(Out of character: Truman:

Box Office Mojo was set up in 1998. Those numbers would be added later on. Therefore the website you're linking to, at the point of existence in this thread, doesn't exist yet.)

OK, I just was going to do it once...showing the current weekend at 11/15/97, which would have been known.....until Baumer/Impact asked questions for clarifications.

So No Trolling just providing information and clarify questions

STAR WARS will okay for the summer, but I've heard rumors that there might be a Bond movie that winter from the director of COAL MINER's DAUGHTER, and trust me, that team-up with BROSNAN would be amazing!!! Coming off of TOMORROW NEVER DIES' guaranteed billion dollar gross, George Lucas should be very afraid!!

What the hell are you talking about. No movie has grossed a billion dollars...ever! Only film that had a chance was The Lost World and it dissapointed. Spielberg let me down.James Bond will certainly never cross a billion...

Track list:"Never an Absolution" – 3:03"Distant Memories" – 2:23"Southampton" – 4:01"Rose" – 2:52"Leaving Port" – 3:26"Take Her to Sea, Mr. Murdoch" – 4:31"Hard to Starboard" – 6:52"Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave" – 3:56"The Sinking" – 5:05"Death of Titanic" – 8:26"A Promise Kept" – 6:02"A Life So Changed" – 2:13"An Ocean of Memories" – 7:57"My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from Titanic)" lyric by Will Jennings, vocals by Céline Dion, produced by James Horner and Simon Franglen – 5:11"Hymn to the Sea" - 6:26Celine Dion :rofl:

• Like 3