baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

• Community Manager

What's an Avatar?

It's going to be a new feature on this forum soon! I can't wait...you'll have a picture under your username to represent you! I think I'm going to make mine Darth Vader. He's so fucking badass-the complete opposite of a whiny teenager.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Have you heard next Summer ? we ll have two asteroid movies !

Stay original, Hollywood !

The one directed by Michael Bay could fun and loud.

The Rock was the best Die Hard clone in years IMO.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

I hear that british girl is showing off her boobs. If they're big enough, they might entice teen boys go see the movie but it'll still flop. It would need 500M WW to break even no chance of that happening...none. James is done in Hollywood, such sad end to a promising career.  :(

Why James did you ruin a promising career....Why? :(

Let's not get carried away.  Cameron is not going anwhere no matter how bad this bombs.  Terminator 2, True Lies, Aliens, the man makes money.  This will just be his Howard the Duck.

• Community Manager

Have you heard next Summer ? we ll have two asteroid movies !

Stay original, Hollywood !

The one directed by Michael Bay could fun and loud.

The Rock was the best Die Hard clone in years IMO.

Bad Boys was fun. I think Michael Bay is going to be the next James Cameron now that Cameron killed his career with a ship. Of course, Michael will have learnt his lesson and stayed away from the love boat.

• Like 1

It's going to be a new feature on this forum soon! I can't wait...you'll have a picture under your username to represent you! I think I'm going to make mine Darth Vader. He's so fucking badass-the complete opposite of a whiny teenager.

So the picture will go above my username?  Where will you get the picture from?

Have you guys been watching South Park? I dont get it, its so badly animated and its nothing but immature jokes and farting. Shits not going to last two seasons

It's certainly no Simpsons. I'm watching it right now. This shit is NEVER gonna get old.

• Like 2

Oh man, Jonathan Pryce is going to be THE MOST INTENSE BOND VILLAIN EVER!

I'm so excited for him and BROSBOND to face off with each other. Also, mark my words, Michelle Yeoh will be the best Bond girl yet!!

• Community Manager

Oh yeah, hell freezes over before it starts to get old. I'm sure they know to quit before that happens.

I want a Simpsons movie so badly. I mean, they're making an X-files movie (which will probably be AMAZING), so why not a Simpsons one?

Just saw the trailer and it looks like a slightly prettier version of a BBC period drama.

I mean it looks quite good, more appealing to the younger audience than pride and prejudice at least. But then again people aren't exactly cueing up to give Colin Firth an Oscar.

If it gets good reviews, it could maybe hit 100M DOM if its lucky, but it could probably have acheived the same thing on a 15M budget minus the fancy ship too.

• Community Manager

Did you guys hear Spielberg is doing a war movie for next year?  They say it's going to be his Apocalypse Now.

See, now if Spielburg had directed Titanic then maybe Bond would have to worry about the competition.

• Like 1